Author Topic: Modifying TMP Training Reductions  (Read 86467 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying TMP Training Reductions
« Reply #255: September 20, 2011, 07:51:41 AM »
I'm with Jens on this one.  I have never in all my time in Battlemaster seen a group of politicians as arrogant as the Maroccidental powers in the sense that they expect everyone else to know everything they're doing.

We don't.

I have no difficulty believing that people in the various realms have no idea what's going on, because I've seen how the leaders of those realms interact with other realms.

No one has any idea what the Véinsørmoot is.  My Ruler character only found out because I badgered Vellos on the forum enough that he finally said something about it.  Before then, Koli had never even heard of it, and neither had anyone else in Luria that I know of.  Yet I kept reading on the forum that Koli had to be an idiot because he didn't know the intricacies of the Treaty of Maroccidens and how the Véinsørmoot was organized.  That's not how it works, and despite the supposed centrality of the Véinsørmoot to Marocciden politics, I keep talking to people who have never heard of it IC.

I get really tired of seeing people insulted for not knowing about the Véinsørmoot.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"