Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1043243 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3660: February 05, 2014, 08:31:39 PM »
Feel free to not follow Tim's advice right after he said not to do exactly this…

Actually, I don't object to that kind of thing. It's effectively stating "I don't like what's happened," without insulting anyone, casting any blame, or in any way trying to demean, belittle, or hurt any player or dev.

Everyone is always free to say they don't like a situation, and even that they're glad they don't have to get involved in it. Hell, I'm glad my character's not involved in the situation. For one thing, I'd be getting some obscene amount of messages if she was! ;D

Anyways, I'm fine with everything that happened in Sanguis Astroism. The whole religion had been stagnant for a while, and this is just what it needed. In fact, I hadn't been planning on having my character joining SA, but now I think I will.

Better wear your fireproof underwear.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan