Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Fifth Invasion

Started by Lefanis, December 02, 2011, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikm

Quote from: Geronus on May 21, 2012, 04:01:02 PM
A new commander of some sort that leads a unit of Blight Daimons. He didn't have a very powerful unit (by comparison anyway), and does not seem to have been replaced as of yet. Not sure if there will be more of them or not.

Personally, I kind of hope this really is the end game. I'm starting to get a little tired of the daimons springing surprises on us. The first couple times it was suitably shocking and entertaining, but I think I'm ready for the Invasion to wind down at this point. I just want to kick some ass a few more times and go home, though that unit Overlord is currently leading is absolutely monstrous. I suspect we'll have to wear it down through attrition by sending two or three massive armies to their deaths; not sure there's any other choice/way to beat him unless you can somehow manage to completely avoid the charge, and even then I imagine that unit can dish some serious damage.

There's a unit of blight daimons playing takeover in Gilhalcert. Talk about bad timing.

JPierreD

Quote from: Marlboro on May 22, 2012, 11:47:39 PM
I think Blight Daimon is the stage that comes after Darkest Hour. The first one spawned after we kacked DHotN, and since we killed DHotW there should be a new one running around.

They are minor commanders, I would say. With no sons left Overlord was forced to recruit those weaklings...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Charles

Unlike other Daimons, the blight creatures might actually have the CS from the scouts report.  Maybe even higher, I forget exact details.

JPierreD

Quote from: Marlboro on May 23, 2012, 12:12:30 AM
DO NOT underestimate them based on scout reports. That's all I'm gonna say.

Luckily I already knew that IC, but next time please don't spoil it.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Lorgan

Drinilla was taken by Horrors but not blighted... weird.

mikm

After about a 90% progress on their takeover with no interuptions the daimons just left Gilhalcert.
Totaly unexpected :o

Thunthorn

Quote from: Lorgan on May 25, 2012, 08:09:28 PM
Drinilla was taken by Horrors but not blighted... weird.

Ae you sure that it is not the maps that are slow on the update? It took days for the blighting of Bil Havil to show on the map.
EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)

Iltaran

Midnight of the East is absurdly lucky.

We keep beating him and he just wont die!
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Zakilevo

He is the luckiest out of all the daimon commanders :p

Brant

When's the last time you saw a hero killed by archer fire?   I can't remember that I ever have...

Velax

Quote from: Brant on May 30, 2012, 04:32:44 PM
When's the last time you saw a hero killed by archer fire?   I can't remember that I ever have...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Godwinson#Death

Lorgan

IG: Darkest Hour of the North was killed by an archer unit.

Chenier

It happens, though not as often as in cavalry charges.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lorgan

I'm starting to think that all these unblightings are just a bait cleverly orchestrated by Overlord to distract the weak-willed amongst us...

Sint bit.

mikm

Quote from: Lorgan on May 30, 2012, 07:41:02 PM
I'm starting to think that all these unblightings are just a bait cleverly orchestrated by Overlord to distract the weak-willed amongst us...

Sint bit.

Well, Firbalt does hapen to have some hardcore recruitment centers.