Author Topic: Seeking Active Players interested in Military Dominance  (Read 33962 times)

Gustav Kuriga

We assume of others what we know to be true of ourselves. ;) Are you sure you're not just projecting?

I have not seen any CE players OOCly trash-talking about players from the northern realms or Carelia. I did rant about the anti-CE propaganda that was smeared all over the forums, and was assured by people that they bore no actual OOC hatred for an entity that, err, only exists in a game, that they were just teasing. Which makes sense. I feel rather silly about ranting now. (http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,1945.0.html)

I'm not exactly drowning in hate mail either.

I would like to think that the vast majority of players still think of this game as "board game night at Tom's place."

Don't know what CE threads you've been on...

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Don't know what CE threads you've been on...

Let's see some links then.  :D
------
qui audet vincit

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Edited first post with updated list.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That doesn't really count. I wasn't even around during that time. The whole reason that happened was because I didn't have enough time to play the game, so my region revolted.

That, and nobody was sending you food anymore  8)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That, and nobody was sending you food anymore  8)

Well yes obviously. If I was active, I would have noticed almost immediately and rectified the issue. OR brought up the time frame of the planned secession.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Well, believe it or not, that was the initial angle of the food depravation. Lure Brom out on stage, and open the trap door :p

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Dante, please edit me out as I no longer intend to participate. :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If this were going to actually happen wouldn't it work better on a bigger continent say Dwlight. The RP atmosphere I hear is growing quite large with it's new group of players. Soon I think war will erupt or may already have erupted.

I for one think it would bring a interesting rp into the realm that a group settles in.

I know nothing of FEI just that it far off somewhere in the east...

You know where this could of been good... The old War islands before they disappeared under the sea
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I think Brom is running out of places to go around Dwilight :p

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Come to Aurvandil!
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I think Brom is running out of places to go around Dwilight :p

Don't worry, I still have SA to go to. I'll be the true harbringer of the end of their dominance.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Don't worry, I still have SA to go to. I'll be the true harbringer of the end of their dominance.

They only dominate in the North.

Allison seemed to believed she could pull them down south to do her bidding. So far, we proved her wrong. The South-West is no longer a collection of ravaged wildlands with palisaded encampments as capitals.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron