Author Topic: Lukon vs Oritolon  (Read 45245 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Lukon vs Oritolon
« Reply #45: March 20, 2013, 06:05:25 PM »
Hehe, Oritolon is good at over-reacting though. Just look at how we ended up in this war in the first place ;-) Either way, still probably a bad development for Oritolon. The cosier it gets between Lukon and everybody else, the harder it's going to be for Oritolon to carve her way out of this empire.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: March 20, 2013, 06:17:19 PM »
Hehe, Oritolon is good at over-reacting though. Just look at how we ended up in this war in the first place ;-) Either way, still probably a bad development for Oritolon. The cosier it gets between Lukon and everybody else, the harder it's going to be for Oritolon to carve her way out of this empire.

Stop calling it an Empire!!! :)
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: March 21, 2013, 12:04:39 AM »
MT and Ass are only quasirealms so OT is the only one having boredom. 2/3 of the Colonies is atm interesting which is better than it has been in ages.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: March 21, 2013, 01:24:50 AM »
I think quick reaction saved us countless times in the past. When the ground is moving, we not waiting for it to happen. Better be safe than sorry later. Prevention is a better cure  ;)

I agree about your second part. It is harder if only Oritolon against the whole Colonies world realms. By the way, Minas Thalion and Assassins, will have to follow and abide Lukon realm for fear of being destroyed if they not. If this goes on, I will not be surprise if OT help either Lukon or Oritolon. For one, Portion city is now open to attack while Lukon army is marching to Oritolon. *Hint hint* ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: March 21, 2013, 03:42:19 PM »
LoL... when did OT get military prowess...and who did they steal it from!?!

The Assassins will join the Unified Colonial Federation (seriously...wth should this be called) because they get their city back and a chance to recreate themselves back closer to what the Guild originally was...a realm of Assassins.  Laws created to keep Infiltrators on the Island will make them a powerful nation.

MT...well...if they make it... will be a wild card.  I have no idea what they will become but I would guess a religious holy site of some sort :P  stupid shadowists.  BUT that is a big IF because they are in a race for time between OT taking them out and Lukon/Oritolon war ending so that the Empire can be started while they are still around.  The biggest gain for them is well...existence followed by religious freedom at a realm level.  Lords and Ladies can still do what they want with priests but realms are going to be held back (if i can get that passed through the senate...when there is a senate).  This will make the Colonies a cool place for priests and infiltrators to play.... and help bring excitement to a personal level rather than a realm to realm level...

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: March 21, 2013, 06:45:22 PM »
The Assassins will join the Unified Colonial Federation (seriously...wth should this be called)

I always thought it should take inspiration from one of the three Colonies regions we can't visit. That way it is a neutral name but it also give the whole thing a more entrenched Colonies identity than if we just came up with something at random. We could have a Confederation of the Arakir, the Arak League, Lendan Empire or some such. You could even cheekily draw parallels with what your you're trying to achieve and how the Lich King acted to prevent the destruction of Outer Tilog all those years ago!

Edit: Awful.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:16:46 PM by Revan »

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: March 21, 2013, 10:52:55 PM »
The Imaginary Empire of Lukon

Empire of Arakis
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:20:25 AM by Kai »

egamma

« Reply #52: March 25, 2013, 04:19:41 AM »
Stop calling it an Empire!!! :)

"The thing we were told we had to join but we refuse to join" just takes too much typing.  ;D

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: March 26, 2013, 11:54:29 AM »
If MT survives then my aim is to make it a safe haven for priests of all religions, and Cathal will probably reestablish the Church Militant to act as spiritual guardians of the Empire. Those are both projects we can pursue without any particular need for a city  ;D

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: March 27, 2013, 12:47:03 AM »
If MT survives then my aim is to make it a safe haven for priests of all religions, and Cathal will probably reestablish the Church Militant to act as spiritual guardians of the Empire. Those are both projects we can pursue without any particular need for a city  ;D
But you need capital, right? ;)

Let us call this Empire of the Lich King.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: March 27, 2013, 10:12:25 AM »
But you need capital, right? ;)

We've managed without one for almost a year now so I don't see why we need a capital.  :o

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: March 27, 2013, 10:18:54 AM »
We've managed without one for almost a year now so I don't see why we need a capital.  :o
Unable to cash bond, can be a headache. Wish I do play at such interesting realms  8)

By the way, the temples do not require gold to maintain?? Got goodwill donater out there? ???

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: March 28, 2013, 07:50:28 AM »
You really only get bonds from transfers, being out of the realm on tax day, and selling food.  With no banks, transfers aren't an issue.  With so few nobles and troops, being out of the realm should hardly  an issue.  With their only region being mountains that are more or less self-sufficient,  food sales aren't an issue, and purchasing extra food can be done by camping past the border on tax day to get bonds.

You can still shuffle gold in guilds/temples.

I do hope that the long ago mentioned possible estate buildings do come to play one day.  One that spoils be awesome in such cases would be a bank, or recruitment building.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: March 28, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »
Should Oritolon lose Alebad city, I think MT realm can consider settle down at their old capital once again. When Ash was a Judge, Robin brother in MT did message Ash to request capital transfer as some sort of good will. Not gonna happen with Ash around, anyone who know Ash, he is too loyal for his own good.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: March 28, 2013, 09:41:33 AM »
Back to Oritolon vs Lukon war. Seems a lot Lukon players not able login due to DNS issue, and Oritolon not taking advantage much. Vir el Mari Heights and Padaost are as good as gone rogue from Lukon hand due to recent Oritolon attacks earlier. Good gamesmanship here, yes? :D