Author Topic: Drinking beer, listening to Alice in Chains, feeling calm.... Sandalak  (Read 41670 times)

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Today you can join a realm and become a lord just for showing up.

That's definitely not true on East Island or South Island.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
Even now, it really is possible to just get a lordship for showing up. I joined in 2004 and played a mindless knight for probably around 2 RL years, and only got a lordship after everyone more senior to me had gone through one, or died, or - etc. These days, nobody is going to stick around 2 RL years for a lordship.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Silly Sandals that fell against Taselak in the first conflict between the two.

Keirdynos Karstark, Knight of Gwohadda has been wounded by Household Guards (34).
Dalia Telrunya, Countess of Gwohadda has been wounded by Fonzi Guards (29).
Jeffrey Gyfford, Noble of Sandalak has been wounded by Mastersson Guards (39).
Kazimir Zvjezdan Lux, Knight of Adrelhia has been wounded by Laroche Guards (36).
Seven Lancelot, Knight of Ibyp has been wounded by Talratheon Guards (44).

And of course my favourite:
Kurlock Lapallanch, Wyvern Incarnate of Sandalak, Royal of Sandalak has been wounded by Lae'Knaught Lancers (35).

Zakilevo

And of course my favourite:
Kurlock Lapallanch, Wyvern Incarnate of Sandalak, Royal of Sandalak has been wounded by Lae'Knaught Lancers (35).

TIS WAS ONLY A FLESH WOUND!

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Haha, it was actually pretty even. 6 wounded in Sandalak, 4 wounded in Taselak despite the victory. Those Sandy crotches aren't going to go down without a fight. What was the tally in the fight with Ikalak?
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
Gee, I wonder if the war would be going better if we had the God of War on our side? :p

[/trolling]

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
We don't need your silly war god. We have TWO OF OUR OWN!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Haha, it was actually pretty even. 6 wounded in Sandalak, 4 wounded in Taselak despite the victory. Those Sandy crotches aren't going to go down without a fight. What was the tally in the fight with Ikalak?

If you're referring to our first major engagement (in Triewa), there were four Sandalak wounded:

Alesoun Greneburie, Dame of Adrelhia has been wounded by Penchant Guards (18).
Misty Ketchum, Dame of Sandalak has been wounded by Hormondson Guards (10).
Nori Yamato, Noble of Sandalak has been wounded by Winter's Blizzard (29).
Earon Hemmings, Knight of Adrelhia has been wounded by Eastwood Guards (5).

And one for Ikalak:

Godwyn Winter-Born, Knight of Dakan has been wounded by Hemmings Guards (35).

Zakilevo

Gee, I wonder if the war would be going better if we had the God of War on our side? :p

[/trolling]

Doubt that would have made any difference. After all, Sartan is famous for losing wars :o

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

[/trolling]

I suppose lost wars technically count as well... :P

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Doubt that would have made any difference. After all, Sartan is famous for losing wars :o
I want something that represents me laughing forever in a kind of jittery, lazy eyed fashion.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

I think its safe to say that all the bickering and infighting (to death in a few cases) and generally ignoble behavior by the nobles of Sandalak was embarrassing enough that the God of War left us alone to dine on our own humble pie.

No god is going to bless any army that regularly insults him and his followers, after all.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Judging by the fate of nearly every realm that has ever followed Sartan, I think Sandalak would be better off without him.

Zakilevo

Judging by the fate of nearly every realm that has ever followed Sartan, I think Sandalak would be better off without him.
haha good one.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
And now we have Sartan vs the Order of Elders on BT, too! Oh joy, my life is complete.