Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 543599 times)

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1785: May 17, 2013, 01:18:55 PM »
i'd be mad too if some guy was gloating because his realm is winning after calling in just about every other major realm in for a gangbang. Not really a big accomplishment there, pretty much the same tactic used by those who "win servers" on AstroEmpires.

Omg and lol on that. You have to remember who started this and Darka did not start this alone! Now it is time to pay the bills . it is so simple .

This is Atamara, if you do not want to play with the big boys, just go home and stop whining.
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786: May 17, 2013, 01:37:27 PM »
Omg and lol on that. You have to remember who started this and Darka did not start this alone! Now it is time to pay the bills . it is so simple .

This is Atamara, if you do not want to play with the big boys, just go home and stop whining.

Lol right back at you. The big boys, Tara has some nerves to call herself that in front of Darka.

When this war started, it was pretty equal. This is a gangbang.
Personally i m not even mad at it but i do understand the frustration of others over it. Mostly from Tara, such a laughable realm.It's like a fart trying to make a point just because it's smelly if you get my point. But still remains a fart.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787: May 17, 2013, 06:37:51 PM »
Tone down the hostility, everyone.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788: May 18, 2013, 03:56:13 AM »
All I hearing is whining and gloating...

gangbang or not were coming!
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789: May 20, 2013, 12:33:12 AM »
Public Execution   (1 day, 4 hours ago)
Messengers bring news of a public execution in Brackhead earlier today.
Elroy, a noble of Rieleston, had been banned from Heorot as a traitor on 2013-05-01. When he was later imprisoned, the judge of Heorot decided to make him pay for his treason.
Background info on this family.
[protest options]

Haven't been so excited to see an execution since.... ever.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Elroy

« Reply #1790: May 20, 2013, 05:49:18 AM »

Me neither.  I have been trying for over a year to get Elroy killed, as life as a 74 year old infiltrator who has pretty much done everything possible that could be done by an assassin is pretty boring - just going through the motions.  Now the fun in regards to his death can start.  Of course I am not surprised in your joy...you are as big of an offender at mixing OOC and IC as those you like to badmouth in your posts, and who conveniently (for you) don't post on these forums.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791: May 20, 2013, 07:08:14 AM »
you are as big of an offender at mixing OOC and IC as those you like to badmouth in your posts, and who conveniently (for you) don't post on these forums.

How?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:10:55 AM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792: May 21, 2013, 12:41:23 AM »
How?
Your character doesn't like them due to them being a pita, and you don't like them for their extreme OOC worship of the Eston king that died in RL that leads them to being extremely annoying IG, ipso facto, you must be mixing IC and OOC. (I am not being serious just guessing at his logic.)
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793: May 22, 2013, 05:08:50 AM »

Cyrilos was pumped too: being a priest in a region with a skilled infil who hates you is an unsafe way to live.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794: May 22, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
Cyrilos was pumped too: being a priest in a region with a skilled infil who hates you is an unsafe way to live.

Kerwin has been stabbed by Elroy like... at least 3 times since he went to the Barony/Heorot. Was getting annoying.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795: May 22, 2013, 10:53:49 AM »
Kerwin has been stabbed by Elroy like... at least 3 times since he went to the Barony/Heorot. Was getting annoying.
Try put a big gold bounty on Elroy head as a big get-me notice to bounty hunters? But I like his name 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796: May 22, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Elroy

« Reply #1797: May 22, 2013, 03:14:01 PM »
Elroy was named after a chinchilla my wife and I had long before kids...and he was named after the one and only Elroy Jetson.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798: May 22, 2013, 08:31:19 PM »
Try put a big gold bounty on Elroy head as a big get-me notice to bounty hunters? But I like his name 8)

I mean, he's dead now. So. Yeah.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799: May 23, 2013, 04:22:36 AM »
Elroy
That is him alright ;D

Elroy was named after a chinchilla my wife and I had long before kids...and he was named after the one and only Elroy Jetson.
Whoa, there is the background story on him indeed 8)

I mean, he's dead now. So. Yeah.
Sad, why you kill him :'(
So now son of Elroy took up his father sword isn't it?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)