Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 550017 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1830: June 10, 2013, 05:43:28 PM »
So there is rumours that Coria will form new realm called Freakpot and yes it is the same freak in charge who wanted to create an new Empire. He even sent Infils against own people,against Royal. I really can't understand why others could let this kind of clown rule over them.   So Darka did get an puppet after all.

Honestly, I cannot understand how anyone can still call Merlin a puppet of anyone. Have you not paid any attention to any politics besides what you're fed in the CE Senate?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831: June 10, 2013, 05:48:48 PM »
Honestly, I cannot understand how anyone can still call Merlin a puppet of anyone. Have you not paid any attention to any politics besides what you're fed in the CE Senate?

Karma.  ;)
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832: June 30, 2013, 12:42:46 PM »
And then there were 3...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833: July 05, 2013, 09:21:58 AM »
so... is CE waiting for Darka's gold to run out because of all the huge units before attacking? ???
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:28:53 AM by Jaron »
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834: July 05, 2013, 02:11:57 PM »
Are you seriously asking about CE's war plans on the forums?  ???
------
qui audet vincit

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835: July 05, 2013, 02:23:36 PM »
nope, unless CE's plan really is to wait for Darka's gold to run out.... It's just been a while since the bi-weekly "destroy each other's army then refit" routine :)..
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836: July 05, 2013, 02:24:28 PM »

Yes, that was clearly a serious question.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837: July 05, 2013, 02:26:48 PM »

Who said spying had to be difficult?

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838: July 05, 2013, 03:05:54 PM »
Well CE has units scattered around Eston. I dunno where they're heading. Maybe to finish off the Barony?

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839: July 05, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »

To be fair...that would imply that CE is actually fighting a war instead of spending a few days every two weeks walking around looking for a battle in or around Darkan lands...

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840: July 05, 2013, 05:24:33 PM »
To be fair...that would imply that CE is actually fighting a war instead of spending a few days every two weeks walking around looking for a battle in or around Darkan lands...

That damn treaty with Talerium cuts both ways. That thing is one of the worst things to ever happen to Atamara  >:(

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841: July 05, 2013, 05:38:16 PM »
That damn treaty with Talerium cuts both ways. That thing is one of the worst things to ever happen to Atamara  >:(

O' rly?

That counts for Darka as well you know. If there was no treaty with Talerium this war would be different.And wouldn't be camping outside Darka and you can bet on it.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842: July 05, 2013, 05:44:29 PM »
O' rly?

That counts for Darka as well you know. If there was no treaty with Talerium this war would be different.And wouldn't be camping outside Darka and you can bet on it.
That's why I said it cuts both ways. First one way for most of the war, and now the other.

The reason I said it was bad is because it appears that it will be the one thing that keeps Darka and the Empire from really coming to grips with each other, which is detrimental to all of Atamara. It effectively mandates a stalemate between them, makes Talerium effectively immortal, and is a roadblock to any sort of meaningful change on that entire third of the map.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843: July 05, 2013, 05:45:25 PM »
The reason I said it was bad is because it appears that it will be the one thing that keeps Darka and the Empire from really coming to grips with each other, which is detrimental to all of Atamara. It effectively mandates a stalemate between them, makes Talerium effectively immortal, and is a roadblock to any sort of meaningful change on that entire third of the map.

You did just point out though why Talerium loves it so much.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844: July 05, 2013, 05:48:26 PM »
You did just point out though why Talerium loves it so much.

Yeah, no !@#$  :P

Talerium: Infiltrators welcome because we are untouchable and we know it!