Author Topic: If all the continents merged?  (Read 16818 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: If all the continents merged?
« Reply #30: October 27, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »
Hmmm I though in the old Jewish belief system that Satan was... hang on...

It makes no sense. Satan, in most texts I have read agree that he, was second in power to God and fell after Humans were created so after Adam and Lillith and Eve. But he got pissed off after a period of time that humans had already been around.

Yet he is also portrayed as the Snake which tempted Eve with the Apple from the tree of Knowledge.
And this is after Lillith (aka Lilith, Lilieth) has already eaten from an apple from three of Life (thus becoming immortal like the angels, which is a very big thig since only 'free will for Humans and immortality for the angels' are what divide them - oh and wings :D ) and according to the religious texts - a consort of Satan, which is absolute pishposh if you ask me, more likely she just went and had fun being immortal! - I cant remember if Satan tempted Lillith or not. But her first Sin was to not lie under Adam, her second to eat from the Tree of Life (the other forbidden fruit).

So we have a case where:

Angels do not have Free Will, yet they do.
Satan fell from Grace long after humans were around, yet he tempted Eve and possible Lilith.
Lucifer - The Brightest Light - is also accorded as Satan. In many texts Lucifer and Satan (Shaitan) are two different Angels, in some they are the same.
As is:
Beelzebub - ruler of demons.
The Devil - King of Demons.
Abbadon - an apparent another angel.
Belial - yet another angel.
Leviathan - the great serpent.

Beelzebub, The Devil, Leviathan can easily be titles. But Belial, Abbadon, Lucifer and Satan seem to be 4 different angels...
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries