Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Fifth Invasion

Started by Lefanis, December 02, 2011, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorgan

Probably Hvrek. He's been a bit pissy about the enweilians lately... something to do with religion. Or that might have been about IVF. No idea really, I haven't had enough time to keep up on what's happening in all my realms lately.

Chenier

Quote from: Lorgan on February 19, 2012, 08:56:59 PM
Probably Hvrek. He's been a bit pissy about the enweilians lately... something to do with religion. Or that might have been about IVF. No idea really, I haven't had enough time to keep up on what's happening in all my realms lately.

Fheuv'n lowered relations from alliance to peace, and then to neutral about a week ago or so. With Guillaume frequently seriously wounded by allurites in his own realm, and Enweil's rulers regularly captured or wounded by daimons, communication has been rather poor.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

fodder

Quote from: Chénier on February 19, 2012, 07:31:50 PM
I wasn't expecting that one. I never got any notices of Rio and Enweil lowering relations...

Now, if THAT isn't trying to kill us all, I don't know what is.

obviously, the 1st highlighted line is what you would call a txt bug.
firefox

Chenier

Quote from: fodder on February 20, 2012, 07:33:24 AM
obviously, the 1st highlighted line is what you would call a txt bug.

Nah, it's just clearly stating the obvious. :P
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Psyche

Hvrek lowered relations.  IVF talked about absorbing Enweil, and then when Chenier started complaining about Alluran preaching in his lands he claimed he exerted the same for Enweil.  If you claim power for both, Hvrek will treat you both the same, much as how Chenier lowered relations with Riombara because of Alluran.  Two seperate entities on each side, but Chenier and Hvrek both chose to lump them together.  The main difference though is that the Enweil side is screwed.  When the battle happened in Lopa, Riombara, though not currently officially at war with Enweil, did bring war to their lands.  In response, Overlord told Hvrek he'd keep his forces out of Riombara's way. :)

Lorgan

Psyche

It's not like an official peace, but at least while IVF/Enweil is at lowered relations and getting some skirmishes Riombara isn't having to watch its flank.  I don't think I'll have Hvrek take a plunge and cooperate with the Netherworld, but a little ease of mind on that end isn't a bad byproduct of Chenier (character) being an ass.

Arrakis

Why wasn't any of this shared to the realm? Riombarans have no clue this happened; especially the part about Overlord sparing us for the moment. Anyway...it is so damn easy to bring down Hvrek from the ruler position. He has broken a ton of Riombaran laws in all this, however, I guess everyone is lazy to do anything about it; I know I am  :P Or even worse, no one really cares which is kind of sad. I must admit that Riombara is quite different than from the days Delvin ruled it. The high moral standards of Riombara don't seem to exist anymore.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Lorgan

Quote from: Arrakis on February 20, 2012, 06:34:10 PM
I must admit that Riombara is quite different than from the days Delvin ruled it. The high moral standards of Riombara don't seem to exist anymore.

Nah... that was just Delvin.  :)

Also I care, but it's not like I want to be ruler again...  :P

EDIT: Almost forgot, the days that Sassan was general we had pretty high moral standards too. No burning Enweilios to the ground etc...

Arrakis

I think many people don't do anything because everyone is counting there's no way Rio can survive. Through this odd turn of events, though, there is a possibility we could.  weird :p
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Telrunya

Haven't heard that one either. Hvrek is a quiet Ruler, but Marche is still waiting for Sassan to return really :P Whatever ceasefire there is, it won't last long when Riombara goes to annoy IVF some more by searching for any Daimons in their regions ;)

JPierreD

If that "consorting with Daimons", or "accepting a truce with them" is known, I don't think it would end well at all for Hvrek.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Psyche

That's the beauty, he's not.  As far as Riombara though, nobody seems to care much what's going on unless the daimons come. 

Anaris

Liara would care more if she had more of an inkling that things are not going as Delvin would want them to...

...and if I had more time ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

fodder

Quote from: Chénier on February 20, 2012, 02:10:18 PM
Nah, it's just clearly stating the obvious. :P

heh. clearly didn't look up the diplo page

.. only thing obvious is link between chenier family and daimons. no way around that.
firefox