Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 217948 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #255: December 03, 2011, 08:15:38 AM »
Not fighting hordes? That made it HARDER! Life is much easier now that TMP is gone. That stuff contributed to Paisly losing thousands of golds worth of infrastructure due to a 50 gold deficit, because the tax tolerance was lowered and it made the trade balance so negative that the city didn't produce enough taxes to pay for all the food.

You realize that you are talking to the guy who conquered Nebel, Qubel, and the Lighthouse for D'hara in the first place, and is fully aware of how easy it would be to find hordes to fight on either one of your borders, yes?  You haven't forgotten that?  You are aware that trying to bull!@#$ me on how "hard" it is to find anything to fight from D'hara is idiotic, right?  I played the Duke of the Lighthouse for months.  Finding stuff to fight was not a problem.  And that's even leaving aside the fact that I know Barca was begging for troops for several months.  The fact that you couldn't be bothered to send any is your own fault and no other's.

Lurian envy was solidly in place way before complaints started emerging over TMP and food on the forums. And besides, you suck as a player if have my complaints as a player fuel your grudges IC.

Koli personally has several reasons to want to destroy D'hara, ranging from it being the realm that exiled his father and thus made his childhood far more difficult than he felt it should have been, to wanting control over the sea routes, to being appalled at the starvation that he personally witnessed and has heard about since leaving, to the family he lost because of D'haran ineptitude, to a desire to take over larger segments of Dwilight.  I have explained this several times.  The fact that you choose not to pay any attention is your affair, but do not start insulting me OOC over things that you were too lazy to bother remembering.  And yes, I do take it extremely personally when someone says I suck as a player.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"