Author Topic: What do you think is wrong?  (Read 37240 times)

WarMaid

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think is wrong?
« Reply #60: April 21, 2011, 05:54:18 AM »
Ok I am going to have to dig up Sundars RP's if they are still able to be found. Secondly Sundar never made prophecy, thirdly I complained OOC because it was ridiculous serving in a realm of roleplay telepaths, and lastly you didn't like the fact that Sundars roleplay was the only person ever to roleplay around you that didn't lick your balls, you couldn't handle it and you had issues with it instead of being a good sport and interacting with Sundar, you had a hissy fit and wouldn't do it because Sundars whole roleplay was about being a two faced, fake noble who  wanted to be king. Dude you have serious mental problems when you have to put a guy on ignore because you don't like his roleplays...get over yourself

Sadly I just checked Sundars RP's are all gone from the list, anyone else able to post them?

This is flatly untrue and grotesquely unfair.

You did an incredible amount of roleplay regarding actions that your character was doing publicly not to mention the letters which you sent to the realm and exchanged with other nobles.  These public actions and public letters indicated that your character was a grotesquely fat, lazy, gluttonous buffoon with a hard-on for fancy slippers.  What about that person was likely to win positions and influence in the realm?

Personally, I found your RP amusing and enjoyed exchanging a few messages with Sundar.  When it got /not/ cool was when you started whining OOC that you didn't get promoted because we were mind-readers about Sundar's secret plans to overthrow Jenred.  Newsflash!  That's not why!  It's because your /Roleplayed/ character was a useless buffoon.

If you had RP'd a competent noble who secretly wished for Jenred's downfall...you totally would have been promoted!  That's the kind of thing that makes for really good RP...fun character development!  Secret plots!  That's good stuff.  Instead, you wrote yourself into a corner and then you want to blame Matt /OOC/ because his /character/ doesn't think that your /character/ is a good choice for a lordship. 

This OOC attacking is /crap/ and you are just plain wrong in every regard.
Kindon Family