Author Topic: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil  (Read 56491 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil
« Reply #45: April 10, 2012, 04:54:35 AM »
I said banker with wealthy as I thought there was a banker likely of Aurvandil saying they gave gold without in game communication because they saw others needing it and had some to spare. Perhaps I misread and it was only a duke of one of the realms, either way I am not saying all bankers are wealthy just that the banker i thought i read about and other wealthy of the realm move gold around because of noticing small units which I see as a good thing for the game as its great for a newbie or other player who hasn't done much in the realm to get them involved. I myself when I had an excess of gold with one of my characters just looked for some players who needed the gold as I am rather against ever paying property or wealth taxes or whatever they are so I always give some around when in excess without others asking me and it makes whoever I give the gold to happier and thus more willing to get involved in discussions too.
Thanks Penchant for explaining :)

Another thing to add on to military activity as a kind of measurement.

Zakilevo has pointed out, which I embarrassingly left out. Many of our military figures have been in Fontan for years, since the great war with Sirion. If they are clannie, I say If, does that mean clannie have been around in Fontan for years?? :o
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)