Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Food

Started by dustole, May 07, 2012, 08:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uzamaki

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 29, 2012, 01:09:38 AM
That's because so many people are buying constantly.

I'm currently amassing my monopoly on food in Terran so that they will bow to me and elect me.  8)

egamma

Quote from: Uzamaki on May 29, 2012, 02:59:23 AM
I'm currently amassing my monopoly on food in Terran so that they will bow to me and elect me.  8)

So you're the reason...

Foundation

It's you!  You're the reason Dwilight is starving, Uzamaki! ;D
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

egamma

Quote from: Foundation on May 29, 2012, 07:26:44 PM
It's you!  You're the reason Dwilight is starving, Uzamaki! ;D

Not Dwilight, Terran. Terran's Banker has asked half the continent for food.

Uzamaki

Quote from: egamma on May 29, 2012, 09:32:45 PM
Not Dwilight, Terran. Terran's Banker has asked half the continent for food.

It's a conspiracy. I'm in Terran.  :P

Foundation

Quick, take over Dwilight and prove me right! :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Galvez

Quote from: Chénier on May 27, 2012, 09:27:24 PM
Madinian wine? Even their best bottles taste like vinegar! Real wine is made in Luria. ;)
Lurian wine is redder than other wines. They mix it with the blood of their traitors, enough of those.

Quote from: Foundation on May 28, 2012, 03:26:58 AM
So... back on topic.  How's food doing on Dwilight? :)
We currently had a godsend that we annexed Ulitsa who had some hundred bushels stored. I expect our granaries to deplete within two months, and it doesn't seem likely that there can be much food bought in the south-west of Dwilight. A shame I can not use the black market.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

D`Este

When I'm at the market in Giask I can only see buy orders, hopefully that changes within 20 days...

Shizzle

Madina has 700 bushels in stock (3 granaries), for at least a few days now, but the region is still starving. Is there an intended lag in the distribution of food or something?

Telrunya

Yes, it takes a few days or so to distribute the Food from your Warehouses to your City. The starvation should go away soon.

Indirik

The dying should stop right away. The hungry status will stick around for a few days as food gets distributed.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Foundation

There was a bug, I've checked, and everything is working as it's supposed to.  The game messages may be a little misleading at times, but if you take note of the stat drops and effects of starvation you'll notice that everything's just fine.

James

In the example Shizzle is talking about, this turn we've just had, some of my troops have now gone wounded due to starvation... Based on what's been said, this should not be happening?
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Shizzle

Quote from: Foundation on June 03, 2012, 08:00:04 PM
There was a bug, I've checked, and everything is working as it's supposed to.  The game messages may be a little misleading at times, but if you take note of the stat drops and effects of starvation you'll notice that everything's just fine.

Creed

I really don't know what is up with everyone saying they are going to starve. My regions has two granaries filled to the brim and I am planing to build another 2 or 3 more. I am having food rot every single day.  I know my  character is enjoying seeing realms starving while he sits on a mound of food.  Yeah I had 53 units of food rot just today because my food surplus is a lot over what my granaries can hold. I really need to get back to build more granaries but am tied up in a war right now.