Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPierreD

Quote from: Charles on May 11, 2012, 05:33:42 PM
Perhaps I will regret asking this question, but it seems like without the answer I am a bit lost on this thread.

Who the $%#& is Brom, and why is there even a debate as to why we should care who he is?

He's the guy who controls your life and death. It is by his choice that you will breath or not in the next second. Worship him as a god and you shall be saved. Defy him and be forever squashed under his might.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

egamma

Quote from: JPierreD on May 11, 2012, 06:41:50 PM
He's the guy who controls your life and death. It is by his choice that you will breath or not in the next second. Worship him as a god and you shall be saved. Defy him and be forever squashed under his might.

"This is my delusion. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My delusion is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My delusion, without me, is useless. Without my delusion, I am useless.
My delusion is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my delusion clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

Kellaine

I wonder where the Terran Army is...... they have simply disappeared from our scouting reports and we are looting Faithill now and have encountered no resistance.

With a little luck we will be able to drive it rogue before the Terran forces return.

Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Perth

Quote from: katayanna on May 12, 2012, 03:09:58 PM
I wonder where the Terran Army is......

We're one turn away from arriving in Volcano Nightscree...  8)
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Kellaine

Quote from: Perth on May 12, 2012, 04:51:26 PM

Why
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Indirik

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kellaine

Quote from: Perth on May 12, 2012, 04:51:26 PM

Inklen is a long way from there..... lol

Vellos

We got so bored of staring across the border at the Zuma and you Kabrinskians touching each other in a lewd fashion that we went home to our civilized towns and decided we'd had enough.

But now we're back.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kellaine

Quote from: Vellos on May 13, 2012, 12:38:42 AM
We got so bored of staring across the border at the Zuma and you Kabrinskians touching each other in a lewd fashion that we went home to our civilized towns and decided we'd had enough.

But now we're back.

Welcome back to the fun...... lets hope it does not get boring again.

Vellos

Quote from: katayanna on May 13, 2012, 12:39:48 AM
Welcome back to the fun...... lets hope it does not get boring again.

Is FangFang still in Demyansk?

If so, it will get boring again.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kellaine

Quote from: Vellos on May 13, 2012, 12:45:40 AM
Is FangFang still in Demyansk?

If so, it will get boring again.

Sorry that is affirmative. but we are ready to go on the attack soon so you will be defending.  looks like we are gonna have roughly the same CS so it should be fun.

Oh BTW Haktoo is on her way to Kabrinskia so watch your backs she is supposed to come this direction.

Foundation

I wish they'd ally together and attack Aurvandil.  It's boring without a war.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Kellaine

Quote from: Foundation on May 13, 2012, 12:57:47 AM
I wish they'd ally together and attack Aurvandil.  It's boring without a war.

If you are bored ..... pick a fight with the Zuma

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: katayanna on May 13, 2012, 01:26:31 AM
If you are bored ..... pick a fight with the Zuma

They are....that's why they are fighting Kabrinskia...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

Mrh? Foundation is in Aurvandil. They're not fighting Kabrinskia. Hence the "we're bored without a war" bit...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.