Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foundation

I would think that if the entirety of Dwilight knows my characters and cares, that's already a feat.  To be known as a Mad King is even better.  Since when do people get to make up their own nick names? :P

Relax and enjoy the ride.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

dustole

Everyone knows Allison is crazy.  She still manages to prosper even when no one really trusts/likes her.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

I still haven't managed to come up with a nickname for Allison. We've got the Peasant Queen Haruka, Baal the Betrayer, Amandil the Butcher, and Mad King Glaumring. Maybe some day we'll get one for Allison.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Indirik on June 08, 2012, 04:56:12 AM
I still haven't managed to come up with a nickname for Allison. We've got the Peasant Queen Haruka, Baal the Betrayer, Amandil the Butcher, and Mad King Glaumring. Maybe some day we'll get one for Allison.

What about Luminary of the Maddening?

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Ehndras

Allison the Unholy? Allison of the Maddening Star? Allison the Blood Matron? Etc.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Penchant

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on June 08, 2012, 05:01:33 AM
Luminary of the Maddening?
Thats not a nickname but a title of the church so if you did make it her nickname it would be quite confusing and would make more sense atleast being Light instead of Luminary since Light is the higher rank. Also Allison is truely more of Auspicious because Allison plots to get what she wants where Glaumring is the maddening star dude since its seems he does stuff based off emotion.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Adriddae

Geronus

Quote from: Indirik on June 08, 2012, 04:56:12 AM

Allison the Apostate? I mean, she's not quite there yet, but she's been skirting the edge for years...

Perth

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Feylonis

@Glaumring: So you pull Asylon down a proverbial bottomless pit and then blank out on us? Classy. Real classy.

Velax

Quote from: Feylonis on June 08, 2012, 08:57:01 AM
@Glaumring: So you pull Asylon down a proverbial bottomless pit and then blank out on us? Classy. Real classy.

Almost as classy as continuing to OOC attack someone rather than taking your cue from everyone else, who backed off when they realised how much this was stressing him. Drop it.

Indirik

Well, if I ever need a nickname for Allison, now I have some :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Uzamaki

Quote from: Indirik on June 08, 2012, 11:18:43 AM
Well, if I ever need a nickname for Allison, now I have some :)

Hmm, perhaps she needs her own thread. 'Nicknames and name-calling for Allison'.  :P

Kellaine

Quote from: Uzamaki on June 08, 2012, 04:56:20 PM
Hmm, perhaps she needs her own thread. 'Nicknames and name-calling for Allison'.  :P

that sounds like fun
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused