Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Haktoo?

Started by Ehndras, July 13, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehndras

Before I forget, where is VE based? I wouldn't mind switching VE for Triunism. I'm hoping to get my Belluatera religion up this coming week, and I'm definitely not letting it stagnate.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Gustav Kuriga

VE was based in Caerwyn, before they went under because they decided it would be a grand idea to betray their federation with Astrum by declaring war on all of SA at once. Now you're most likely going to see it in Barca, Terran, and D'hara.

Ehndras

Ahh. I mean, where is it actually based? As in active? There's no VE in Terran, and I've yet to see any mention of it elsewhere.

I'd be interested in bringing Aetheris Pyrism over actually, a friend created it and I've been discussing plenty of interesting changes to its structure with him. He's always modifying it and optimizing its system and is very dedicated so I'd love to get involved in a religion somewhat related to my own yet different enough to keep things interesting. A LOT of potential in AP, at least on Dwilight. I'd like to give it that necessary push to become something more than it already is, like someone did with SA. ;-)

Triune is nice and all but there's no RP and no discussion, no politics, nothing. Its boooriiing. We need some excitement!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

D'Espana

I don't know about Barca or Terran, but I guarantee that you can find some VE temples and faithful lords in D'Hara. My own character was amongst them, but some months ago he was mind-abducted by his own SA priest and knight, now a full Baron. Ah, good times indeed.
D'Espana Family

Indirik

VE is, as far as I know. Mostly western D'Hara. Possibly Asylon, too? Eastern D'Hara is SA.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

D'Espana

Quote from: Indirik on July 16, 2012, 02:22:50 AM
VE is, as far as I know. Mostly western D'Hara. Possibly Asylon, too? Eastern D'Hara is SA.

Yep, that's a bit generic, but overall right
D'Espana Family

Vellos

Quote from: D'Espana on July 16, 2012, 02:14:12 AM
I don't know about Barca or Terran, but I guarantee that you can find some VE temples and faithful lords in D'Hara. My own character was amongst them, but some months ago he was mind-abducted by his own SA priest and knight, now a full Baron. Ah, good times indeed.

VE is present in D'Hara, Barca, and maybe Asylon.

I just saw some VE temples in Barca, so I know it's there.

It may also have some presence in Aurvandil.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Feylonis

Asylon has many VE followers (peasants) and temples, but not so much nobles. It's ripe for whoever wants to take it!

Glaumring the Fox

Quote from: Feylonis on July 16, 2012, 11:19:29 AM
Asylon has many VE followers (peasants) and temples, but not so much nobles. It's ripe for whoever wants to take it!

Epic failonis...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Feylonis

Heh. I was the only VE priest in Asylon (and even then I was switching between priest-courtier-diplomat-trader), and the other nobles who were in VE were more concerned about Kabrinskia rather than spreading the faith. Only a handful are CoB priests, and considering they have to contend with both VE and SA for influence (both of which have a scattering of temples in Asylon), it's going to take a while.

It would've been easier to turn Asylon into an SA or VE theocracy.

Glaumring the Fox

We arent trying to be a single faith kingdom, it is and always will be a free for all preaching kingdom. If SA is dominant for a time so be it, if VE so be it, if COB so be it. The kingdom is a stockmarket of faiths and a resevoir for new faiths to be founded, rise and fall... Asylon has chosen to be a melting pot because of its history.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

egamma

Quote from: Ehndras on July 16, 2012, 01:53:34 AM
I'm sorry too, I have my head so far up my ass right now I'm surprised I can still breathe.

I just butchered my Riombara RP to all hell and can barely see straight due to this splitting migraine... I think I should just call it a night before I make more of an ass out of myself. My apologies to all parties involved, I don't have much sense about me at the moment...

That's what moderators are for, glad to help. Can't you edit your own posts after you post them?

Ehndras

Nope, I don't see an option anywhere for editing any posts either on the forum or the game.

Ehndras

Wait. No, I'm wrong. It says 'Modify', and it appears I CAN in fact edit posts. Nice.

egamma

Quote from: Vellos on July 16, 2012, 04:34:40 AM
VE is present in D'Hara, Barca, and maybe Asylon.

I just saw some VE temples in Barca, so I know it's there.

It may also have some presence in Aurvandil.

Aurvandil is pretty hostile towards temples and religions, I think there's only one VE temple in Aurvandil.