Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 83798 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #180: August 30, 2012, 06:31:57 PM »
I can see how people might think that, but I had a good reason for voting for Zak. I just happened to be wrong.

Barek, I am confused by the terminology. For Bad Guys, it says in the rules "Mutinous sailors, and possibly some nefarious daimon worshippers!" Are the Mutinous sailors also werewolves? Are there any werewolves at all here? Or are all the bad guys mutinous sailors or daimon worshippers, with no actual werewolves?

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: August 30, 2012, 06:35:46 PM »
Apologies for confusion.  Werewolf is, in this case, a generic word for Bad Guys.   In this case, both the Daimon Worshippers and Mutineers are Bad Guys/Werewolves.  As far as you can tell, there are no actual shape-shifting lycanthropes on board. :)
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: August 30, 2012, 06:36:57 PM »
OOC, @Zakilevo: Who did you use your second votes for? Just curious.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #183: August 30, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »
Oh. And are the Mutineers and the Daimon Worshippers two separate and opposing teams? And do they know who is in the opposite team?

Zakilevo

« Reply #184: August 30, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
OOC, @Zakilevo: Who did you use your second votes for? Just curious.

Didn't vote last night. I was out of the town.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: August 30, 2012, 06:42:29 PM »
Oh. And are the Mutineers and the Daimon Worshippers two separate and opposing teams? And do they know who is in the opposite team?

Yes and no, respectively.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: August 30, 2012, 06:44:41 PM »
ah then it means there's 2 factions mutineers and Daimon worshipper, and effectively, they don't look like to cooperate.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: August 30, 2012, 06:49:47 PM »
ah then it means there's 2 factions mutineers and Daimon worshipper, and effectively, they don't look like to cooperate.
In order for one side to win, the other faction must die.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: August 30, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »
Okay Sailors, here's what I think has happened. On this boat we appear to have two separate groups out to murder everyone else: Mutineers and Daimon Worshippers. If I had to guess, I'd say the Mutineers got the Captain, as he was only stabbed, rather than having his heart cut out like Telrunya. They want to kill us as well as each other. For whatever reason, the groups have to hunt on alternate nights.

The first night, the Mutineers got lucky and murdered Cren, the Daimon Worshipper. The second night the Daimon Worshippers also got lucky and murdered Telrunya, the Mutineer. Meanwhile we Sailors have been running around with no clue, killing our own.

Tonight the Mutineers will hunt again and kill one of us. Given that I've perhaps made myself a target now, I wouldn't mind some Guardian Angel support. Please.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: August 30, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »
Anyone else find it quite ironic that the good guys have done more damage to themselves thus far than the baddies? Hell, the baddies have helped us so far.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: August 30, 2012, 06:58:00 PM »
Anyone else find it quite ironic that the good guys have done more damage to themselves thus far than the baddies? Hell, the baddies have helped us so far.

You read my mind! Guess that makes you... a seer?
D'Espana Family

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: August 30, 2012, 07:06:50 PM »
It makes him a bad guy. Probably a daimon worshiper. And since he still wants me dead:

VOTE SLAPSTICKS
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: August 30, 2012, 07:10:29 PM »
It makes him a bad guy. Probably a daimon worshiper. And since he still wants me dead:

VOTE SLAPSTICKS

And yet more deflection!
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Fury

« Reply #193: August 30, 2012, 07:32:37 PM »
Oh yeah? How do we know the bad guys have to kill everyone to win? So far they've done nothing BUT kill each other. We're the ones killing ourselves. How about... we skip voting for one day and let them kill each other off first? We can afford to miss one vote but not two consecutive ones. If anyone wants to do this then speak up. Until then, I'm still sore about losing our Sage!  >:(

VOTE INDIRIK

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: August 30, 2012, 07:37:01 PM »
It seems there's a general debate between Slapsticks and Indirik, it appears it's obvious one of them is not clean.

Until proven otherwise.

I VOTE INDIRIK
Atamara:    Dwilight: