Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!

Started by Norrel, September 26, 2012, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirik

actually, I don't think it would work at all. Without the artificial deadline, people just won't do anything, because, hey, I can do it later, so I'll wait and see what happens.

Which is why nothing at all has happened in this game for the last week.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Norrel

Quote from: Indirik on October 12, 2012, 03:47:21 AM
actually, I don't think it would work at all. Without the artificial deadline, people just won't do anything, because, hey, I can do it later, so I'll wait and see what happens.

Which is why nothing at all has happened in this game for the last week.

The rule that you need to post at least once every 48 hours is there to counteract that.

I play on another community with this exact ruleset and it works just fine - if people choose not to participate, they choose not to participate, and I'll sub them out.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Indirik

Hrmm... I guess I missed that rule. Looks like 75% of us are out, eh?

Norrel

Update 1.7

Lanyon: Fury, Indirik, Ketchum
Indirik: Lanyon

Not voting: everyone else

5 votes are necessary for a lynch to occur, so LANYON is 2 votes from a lynch.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Norrel

Quote from: Indirik on October 12, 2012, 04:24:58 AM
Hrmm... I guess I missed that rule. Looks like 75% of us are out, eh?

I'm guessing everyone else also missed the rule, and I'm obviously not going to sub out the vast majority of the game. I'm just saying, I don't think the blame can really be laid on the ruleset.

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lanyon

Fury

Lanyon: Fury, Indirik, Ketchum, Zaki
Indirik: Lanyon
Ketchum: Lefanis, Lanyon

What happens if there's no majority and everyone wants to stick to their votes and not change them?  ???

Sonya

Quote from: Ketchum on October 12, 2012, 01:30:11 AM
I just want become TV star after this reality show is over.
I want follow in the footsteps of actor of Ash Ketchum, the Pokemon Master.

Tell me, what is your motivation or motive to join this show?

Is that your motivation?, do you think this is a kid's show? you should have fo to FOX channel!

Very well, if that how you want it..... Ketchum i choose you!

as for me, my goal is to be the #1 start!

Indirik

If we don't reach the required number of votes for a candidate, then nothing happens, and no one gets lynched.

Ketchum

Quote from: Sonya on October 12, 2012, 04:35:43 PM
Is that your motivation?, do you think this is a kid's show? you should have fo to FOX channel!

Very well, if that how you want it..... Ketchum i choose you!

as for me, my goal is to be the #1 start!
If I die and whatever murderer that the reality show mentions, the murderer cum killers got free, I hope the rest of reality stars vote you next.

LOL to your Ketchum i choose you...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Norrel

Prods have been sent to the most inactive players.

I feel like the red text is fairly irritating, do you guys have any ideas on good schemes or colors that work with this background without burning your eyes?

Indirik

So, anyone have any other favorite hyper-violent reality TV game shows? I like Smash TV.

Sonya

Quote from: Slapsticks on October 14, 2012, 12:27:05 PM
Prods have been sent to the most inactive players.

I feel like the red text is fairly irritating, do you guys have any ideas on good schemes or colors that work with this background without burning your eyes?

For dark backgrounds clear colors are good.