Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 70034 times)

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I'd like to go on the record and say this is a lot easier to play in person than over forums, heh  ;D Can't see a poker face over the interweb too well. Also, well done on playing me like a flute, Fury.

Thank you D'Espana for putting this together! Looking forward to the next one.

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Congrats to the victors and nice game! Luckily there's no friendly fire on the Angel's side.  ;D

Demons, make sure you watch the video in the final RP update. Baby metal~!!!!

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Ahhhhh, a perfect game. Lolz. Good job guys. I thought Ketchum(you got me there...) was the super seer. And as usual DK always joins the winning side. Lolz.

Good game! :)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Ahhhhh, a perfect game. Lolz. Good job guys. I thought Ketchum(you got me there...) was the super seer. And as usual DK always joins the winning side. Lolz.

Hey.... Not my fault. I found Ketchum in Day 2. I didn't know until the 2nd last day that there's 4 baddies. I already join Ketchum by then.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Disturbedyang, actually I disappear to hunt that night 2.
I thought you have find out my identity when you read the GM RolePlay, where I gone missing from your sight and protection.
Apparently my disappearance did not hint to you much :P

Hey.... Not my fault. I found Ketchum in Day 2. I didn't know until the 2nd last day that there's 4 baddies. I already join Ketchum by then.
In day 2, we have 4 bad guys to 6 good guys ratio.
I ask Egamma(who has been revealed as scanned Angel by Penchant), I ask him to tell me who is his partner.
So that we can reach Parity that day after the lynch and hunt. But he did not give me since he not trust me yet.
Game could be over by end of Day 2 if we did ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hahaha. Ketchum. Who is the Angel?? I know your identity but don't worry, you're safe. I'm lucky it took 2 times only to scan and reach you. The first was Sonya (kinda wasted my scan.

I'm a Mythological Seer (Super-Seer) and I support the Holy Church. Inactivity is very disturbing and annoying that the Demons probably won't win this round. I'm here to reach a compromise and alliance with you. I will help you scan each day as part as my service to this alliance. You helped me a lot during The Thing game and I'm sorry I had to deceive you. But I'm gonna repay you back this round.

What do you say??

I read about your power and of your partner. I suggest your partner scan me as you can only identify Enhanced Demon Worshippers. You may have doubts so I'm now telling you to trust me, of course my words are not enough. You can do a background check on me.

My proposal for this alliance:

You can have at least 3 scanners this time around and we can eliminate the Demon whom can give power to Demon Worshippers. That will probably be the end for them.

I scanned Sonya (whom died) but you both each will have 4 scans by now, considering the rate of death, let's say half of them are alive still. With that, with me, you can scan less and find the identity of the Demon easily and with shorter time.

You can get me to lynch people while you kill non-lynch targets and quickily reach parity.

Yes, I am an Angel. are you a church member?

I'm sorry, I don't trust you enough. Vote against Penchant, he is the super-seer. I have told my partner who you are.

I invoke that I will swore this alliance with the Holy Church to get rid of the foul beast, known as Demons from the face of the Earth.

Like Men and Elves would, The Last Alliance against Mondor, I swore to defeat the Demons like how Mondor was defeated ;D <--- Ketchum asked me to put this

just accuse him of being an angel and being the one doing the scans. Him saying he has evidence is just that, his word. Them angelic and church types are all about lying ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
For Night 1 Hunt

The following message is written using <the victim> blood.

Psalm 34:21 Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned.

Will send hunt order after discuss further with Stabbity ::)

Night 1 Church Inquisitor Hunt.
I select Hunt Lefanis but changed to Sonya.
This is due to Sonya posting some discriminating post on forum about she possibly be the Seer.
So it is lucky we takeout the Seer who can scan Church Inquisitor pack early, rather than Lefanis the Bodyguard.

Hunt Lefanis

Scan Penchant

Change Hunt order.

Hunt Sonya

Scan Penchant

I inform Stabbity who is inactive in Night 1. And Stabbity is now more active.
Beginning Day 2, Disturbedyang starts to accuse me and vote me.
I see. With our Hunt order, we managed to get their Seer, see the latest Update ;D

Of course dont post you are so "happy" as their Seer dies ;)

Heh. At least that Mentally Enhanced Demon Worshipper (Pseudo-Seer) who can scan us Church Inquisitors pack is out of our way. If there is Demons (Pseudo-Seers) left, they only able scan for Angel pack, other result showing up as Demon Worshipper.

This Game looks more like 1 Seer for scan 1 Pack. Our pack should be safe for now, because we killed our Good Seer who scan our Church pack. Our next target, I am thinking of getting this Physically Enhanced Demon Worshippers (Bodyguards) who can make any Hunt failed by protecting our Hunt target order.

Yes, you may send in the Scan order. I will do some analysis further on their behavior and let you know who I suspect, what my finding :D

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The moment Penchant points out that egamma is Angel, the good guys have lost.
Because finally we the Church Inquisitor pack know how to find Angel.
No more scans needed to find Angel.
After Penchant post, I only need to contact egamma the scanned Angel.
Of course Egamma being himself paranoid, he does not want tell me who is his Angel partner.
I will just do the same thing in his place ::)

Actually it could go either way if the good guys lead by Penchant, they all work together behind the scene PMs.
As they have 6 good guys versus 4 bad guys at that time last night.
And all we bad guys have to do, is convince 1 or 2 good guys to vote lynch Penchant 8)
The reason why The Demons lost.
When Penchant starts pointing at Egamma the Angel.
I know this is the good opportunity to PM Egamma and start the alliance behind-the-scene between Church Inquisitors and Angel.

Ketchum is worried. Why is Disturbedyang following him so closely to every place he moves? He tries to get rid of him by walking around the sanctuary, but to no avail: every time Ketchum looks back, he finds Disturbedyang not very far away, trying without success to appear casual and natural.

After a day without remarkable events apart from the constant presence of Disturbedyang around him, Ketchum wanders to the most profound part of the sanctuary. The light is scarce at best, and Disturbedyang has to make a real effort to not get lost. Increasingly annoyed, Disturbedyang decides to ask Ketchum about his purpose, and sees the perfect chance when Ketchum enters a small room with no exit.

The room is incredibly dark, and Disturbedyang hesitates at the entrance, a funny feeling spreading all over his body. Negating with his head, he finally decides to enter, and tries to spot something while blocking with his body the entrance. Not managing to see anything, he lights a candle that he had brought in purpose with him, still thinking about what he would say to Ketchum once he saw him.

However, when the candle lights up the little room, Disturbedyang opens his mouth, in complete confusion. There is nobody there, and he had been in the only exit the whole time! Making a thorough search, Disturbedyang confirms that Ketchum is not hiding there, and decides to return with the rest. In that moment, though, a scream breaks the quietness of the sanctuary...

Stabbity PM to Egamma the Angel.
Indeed. We saved yoi from being lynched. If we had told the gm your identities last round we would have won. If we all survive this night we will have parity if we know who your partner is.

4 bad guys, equals, D'Espana's idea of bad guys killing bad guys, epically failed, lol.

We were pretty productive. Got 4 good guys killed, 1 good guy killed by his team, and the angeos.only served to screw up a hunt and get id'd.

Nah, it was about time you be the bad guy. 3rd game, 2 times goodie  :P. I actually thought of choosing Fury but I don't talk to Fury at all so it's hard convincing him. From day 1 (after Sonya's death), I was already trying to find for Angels as I know it's hard to get trust since GM's post is not allowed to show.

What I really didn't expect was 4 bad guys? A little too epic. Stabbity gave out the word 'Angels' and I was super confused. Egamma defending himself, Stabbity voting for Penchant, Ketchum left me without a single clue who his partner is. Even worse, Stabbity address himself as Inquisitor. It convinced me 3 bad guys until Stabbity said they probably win last night if they spotted the 2nd Angel. Then only I realize 4 baddies and none of the baddies knew each of their friend's identity.

Epic friendly kill if nobody spotted anything  :P

Of course you have misunderstand the GM RolePlay, Disturbedyang :D
You are the super seer, and i hope you will stand on our side, else the demons are doomed anyway. Hence it is of higher challenge for you to be on our side. Heh. :p
Haha, blame the GM. That roleplay he gave to us when i protected you showed alot. And we still haven't got anyone yet. I guess that deserves a little help for the demons? haha

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Well, is okay. I understand the paranoid you are in. If you want to know, my partner is voting Penchant as well.
On behalf of Church Inquisitor pack, I PM Egamma and try convince him to give us the name of his Angel partner(Fury who I did not know).

If Tandaros is not your partner, try convince him to vote Penchant. Ask your partner convince him will be better. If you do it, he will think you are only trying to save yourself.
I tell Egamma to ask his partner(Fury) to convince Tandaros. Better his partner convince him in Day 2 lynch voting, than Egamma.
Good work, right?

Egamma, it is time. OOC: John Connor, it is time. Quoted from Terminator movie :P

1) It is time you share with us who is your Angel partner, Egamma. Who is your partner?
Tell us before we accidentally kill each other.
Also we almost reach Parity if we count each other together as 4 people.
After tonight lynch and hunt, the Demons villagers will be down to 4 people. 1 die of lynch, 1 die of hunt.
My Church partner is Stabbity 8)

2) Another thing is who you already scan, so that we not waste our scan order.

3) We should discuss together and come out the same target.
Egamma sure is paranoid and being very careful person. Hehe.

DK, I have convinced Stabbity to vote on our side. No worry about him ;)
You have scanned me, you know my Role.

We have numbers on our side, boys. 4 bad guys + you = victory tonight ;D
Tonight hunt and lynch will get the last 8 people to 6 people.

I will try PM you who to lynch. Look like I am unofficially appointed as your point of contact 8)
Dont worry, I will inform them not to kill you.
DK sure surprised see I know amount of bad guys ratio against good guys ratio :P

Oh, I see. Try keep me and egamma in the loop. Since we should trust each other by now. We saved egamma from being lynch, and DK follow my instruction to vote Penchant to save egamma.

We need come out with some kind of alibi, or use back their own forum posts. To throw off suspicions off us.

P/S: I win as Wolf before, trust me. See my Werewolf games statistics, I never lost as wolf :P

Use your words like "He convince me to vote him!", "I done my analysis, he is the one we looking for" and etc.

Being a Wolf(Church or Angel), of course we require some forum post to fall back on.
To support us when we vote who to lynch. Call it an alibi or some slip out from someone :)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Disturbedyang, actually I disappear to hunt that night 2.
I thought you have find out my identity when you read the GM RolePlay, where I gone missing from your sight and protection.
Apparently my disappearance did not hint to you much :P

Haha, like i told you, i thought it was to show you are the super-seer instead. But doesn't matter cause we have a lot of targets, and we need to get the confirmed one, which we obviously didn't for some reasons(inactive etc).

And i suspected you cause you did post differently as compared to your previous game. So, i do know you are acting suspiciously, haha. But like i said, there are other more confirmed targets that i was hoping to focus on.

Another reason why i felt there shouldnt be PM and all posts should be public. As far as i know, all demons did not PM each other. I only contacted Penchant and thereafter Elegant. It was rather hard to find who the good guys are as a bodyguard. And obviously this one is too imbalance. There are 4 bad guys in about a game of 14. There should be at most 2 or 3 bad guys. But regardless, to get a perfect kill is something impressive regardless :)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Incredible, four baddies and DK joins angels  >:(

My hunch-

Baddies are egamma, Fury, and DK.

Always trust me, people :P
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Since one was killed, Im sure one of the angelic guy is among the active ones. The other are probably another inactive or fury is telling the truth, but we all know we have got to lynch to find the good ones. Otherwise we would all die one by one. Ketchup seems extremely suspicious by the way he talks. Stabbity is the normal him accusing others blindly. Dk too also has been extremely suspicious because he tends to try to vote.

I will go for gut feelings unless someone can prove me otherwise.

Vote ketchum

Heh, too bad nobody listens to me ALL THE TIME!

It seems to me it's either Penchant or Egamma and i suppose my vote doesn't matter anyway now. But i do believe there might be two seers. So lets just hope i am wrong about Penchant.

Tandaros - Elegant could be just a bodyguard protecting you, since you did not get killed. It seems to me, you and Fury will be suspicious along with Egamma if Penchant does appear to be our 2nd and last seer for the demons.

And by the way guys, there might just be no kill because the angels can only kill us once every two days.

ALL THE TIME!!!!! :p

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Tandaros
Do not trust Fury or anyone at all. Whatever they say.
I am sorry that I have to pull the behind the scene trick-or-treat.
I am the one who asked Egamma to ask his partner(Fury) to convince you to vote Penchant in Day 2 lynch vote.
Only trust them 50-50 chance. Dont trust all.
Unless they are Seer.

DK
You can trust Fury but not 100%. Like how I trust you 100% in the Thing game and we the good side got owned completely when I vote wrongly for Disturbedyang.
I forget to mention Stabbity did mention to me to blame you for the wrong lynch voting.
Even though we both already know know you are on our side.
One of my weakness is I trust people.
So I decide to trust your word and I tell Stabbity, my fellow Church Inquisitor to only blame you.
If you do not vote Penchant when we wish to save Egamma.

Sonya
Your discriminating forum post revealed you as Seer, at least to me.
Which resulted in my decision to change Night 1 Hunt from Lefanis to you.
A good decision apparently as I done 2 things:

(A) Church Inquisitor pack kill the only Seer who can scan them and reveal them
(B) DK first night scan, he reveal to me is on Sonya. DK the Super Seer may have decide to join Sonya and the Demon side if he managed to scan Sonya and know her role.

Night 1, 3, 5 is Church Inquisitor pack hunt.
Night 2, 4, 6 is Angel pack hunt.
All 4 bad guys do not know other pack members at the start of the game.

Penchant
Your Seer role is quite good actually, with your scan result on Egamma the Angel.
Unfortunately when you reveal Egamma the scanned Angel, you give chance to Inquisitor pack to talk to Angel.
I not sure how your coordination behind-the-scene.
One advice though for those who become Seer. Use your scanned good contact to reveal the bad guy name, instead of yourself the Seer reveal them on forum.
Also make sure you have enough lynch vote before you reveal anything. Or you may get yourself lynched. I not really good at being Seer myself, see my Werewolf statistic in my signature below. I lost many times as Seer.

Lefanis
Your RolePlay with Jasmine almost got you killed by our Inquisitor hunt first night. Hehe :P
Your guess is good, apparently nobody believe you.

Disturbedyang
You should feel something amiss when your Protection RolePlay is different from the Normal.
For Bodyguard, if your RolePlay by GM sent to you and your protect target is different, you should feel... PANIC!
I realize Bodyguard is quite useful in this Game, their RolePlay can help to know why bad guys go missing when bodyguard come protect them.

Bad Guys
I still do not understand how Angel failed their hunt at Night.
Who they hunting and who protecting their Hunt target?

Overall
Special thanks to our GM, D'ESpana for hosting such an interesting game.
And thank you to everyone, you make my day.
Sorry for any offence I may have caused :(
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:11:31 AM by Ketchum »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
It was close but Tandaros didn't want to listen to my logic, which still stands. If I was bad, why would I accuse Egamma instead of just hunt him at night. As a baddie, it's guaranteed and no randomness to my voting.

It was a good game, despite two big imbalances. First 4 baddies was a bit much, 3 sure, but 4 a bit too much. Second imbalance is the fact that the only person who can scan people has no reason to be good. Sure, the other seers could scan for a role, but you only learn who is bad, you have no way of confirming someone as good.

Lastly, I don't mean to sound like I am complaining because I lost, because I am not, when baddies won, I was surprised there was so many but when I died I blamed good guys for my death, though except for Tandoras I actually can't blame now. So now that I got that rant of a sentence done, DK technically broke the rules according to his original pm to Ketchum.
§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.
You helped me a lot during The Thing game and I'm sorry I had to deceive you. But I'm gonna repay you back this round.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It was close but Tandaros didn't want to listen to my logic, which still stands. If I was bad, why would I accuse Egamma instead of just hunt him at night. As a baddie, it's guaranteed and no randomness to my voting.

It was a good game, despite two big imbalances. First 4 baddies was a bit much, 3 sure, but 4 a bit too much. Second imbalance is the fact that the only person who can scan people has no reason to be good. Sure, the other seers could scan for a role, but you only learn who is bad, you have no way of confirming someone as good.

Lastly, I don't mean to sound like I am complaining because I lost, because I am not, when baddies won, I was surprised there was so many but when I died I blamed good guys for my death, though except for Tandoras I actually can't blame now. So now that I got that rant of a sentence done, DK technically broke the rules according to his original pm to Ketchum.

Hah yeah, I got all paranoid from all the PMs and shenanigans. Totally should have listened. I just ended up kicking myself.

At least in the BM world we freed one of our DH nobles. Huzzah!  ;D