Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 95937 times)

Fury

Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #30: November 24, 2012, 01:05:07 PM »
Defined caught and identified? If they are confined, does that mean they are identified? Or do we need to positively do that?
I'm adding caught and identified or killed. When they are killed they are automatically identified. Other than that clues to their identity can happen through GM RP or player RP. RPs cannot reveal identities outright.

I don't quite understand this part. So anyone one can start a vote. And what do you mean by one action only with GM approval, Except confinement votes? You mean only one vote is needed to confine someone? And define majority decision to KILL someone.
One action means can only vote on one thing at a time (before deadline). Confinement votes is part of the game mechanics so cannot be player started. Players can vote for example: to respond with a specific option for any GM RP. Majority would mean more than half available functional votes. If 10 people can vote (those confined and in the medical bay cannot vote) then 6 votes are needed. If only 2 people can vote then no majority can happen. If players vote to KILL someone successfully then that player is out of the game.

So, one time use only? And we have to specifically say that in public i suppose?
If this is about player RP event, yes can only use one time. PM to GM. No need to say anything in public but there will be a message in the Night Event (but no identity of who used it).

That would mean we have to be online quite frequent which i think wont be good for some of us that won't online as often, unless say a minimum of maybe 18-24 hours?
X hours would probably start with before deadline then the hours (window) of opportunity will get shorter the next time. Other methods may include some mini internet game to complete successfully. The time when you are able to respond or not is to simulate a random chance of escape for instance.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 01:07:26 PM by Fury »