Author Topic: Caelum  (Read 128706 times)

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Caelum
« Reply #105: January 20, 2013, 02:42:02 AM »
But natural order of justice in the world?... I'm the justice, and the justice is me! for sure I'm not good nor sir!!!  ::)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: January 20, 2013, 02:42:51 AM »
Justice is the name of Onamont's sword. Literally.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: January 20, 2013, 02:51:14 AM »
Can I ask why Riombara's envoy was made banker?
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: January 20, 2013, 02:56:29 AM »
You are the Justiciar, guardian of law. That has nothing to do with Justice. :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #109: January 20, 2013, 02:59:52 AM »
Because Henry is an apostate and it makes him cry!

Or more likely because the peasants were growing restless and a banker needed to be appointed and she is willing to serve at the will of the Grand Prince.  Strangely enough, they were fine without a judge being appointed.

As for Sint...  While OOC I wouldn't mind taking them out with the allied north, IC Victus only views it as a potential future.  As equal in potential as war with Nothoi.  Neither he would necessarily want, but none of which he is willing to rule out as a possibility.  He likes being prepared.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: January 20, 2013, 03:09:03 AM »
Because Henry is an apostate and it makes him cry!

Or more likely because the peasants were growing restless and a banker needed to be appointed and she is willing to serve at the will of the Grand Prince.  Strangely enough, they were fine without a judge being appointed.

Tsumiki and Henry are best friends, and probably set to marry one another sometime in the future. If Henry's crying, he's crying tears of joy.

Don't worry, I'll send help her way if she needs any. Sabotage your economy in the process... maybe.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #111: January 20, 2013, 03:47:18 AM »
Her sights are set that low, eh? :P

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: January 20, 2013, 04:18:55 AM »
Just below the belt  8)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #113: January 20, 2013, 04:54:20 AM »
Oh...  So out of sympathy. :P

Eirikr

« Reply #114: January 20, 2013, 06:02:11 AM »
Sounds like someone should place some bounties and look the other way if I'm caught...

I'll join Thalmarkin if I get banned from Sint. :P

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: January 20, 2013, 11:32:47 AM »

Noble Leaves the Realm   (2 hours, 22 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Fronen

Superior Thunder Strike has left your realm and joined the realm of Caelum instead.

So Caelum best enough to let player unpause one noble and travel to land of sand?
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #116: January 20, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
Sounds like someone should place some bounties and look the other way if I'm caught...

I'll join Thalmarkin if I get banned from Sint. :P
Hey, you could join us.  Go stab some zombies in the face. 

I'm pondering trying to figure out an appropriate mythological monster to 'type' our outbreaks after.  Desert-dwelling naga/snakemen?

Superior Thunder Strike has left your realm and joined the realm of Caelum instead.

So Caelum best enough to let player unpause one noble and travel to land of sand?
Yes.  Yes we are.  So need more nobles though!

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: January 20, 2013, 01:18:30 PM »
You are the Justiciar, guardian of law. That has nothing to do with Justice. :)

Oh Dear! They want to kill him, but they can't say his position correctly! it's Justicarius!  ::)

And He is the LAW! He is the justice in Earth! He is the hand of the God ... mmm... what God?... He is... animist? Well, no Gods then...  :P

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: January 20, 2013, 03:44:31 PM »

That's seriously his name...?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chaotrance13

« Reply #119: January 20, 2013, 06:26:20 PM »
It is.

And this appointment is going to enrage Alaron after a Thunder Strike Judge banned him from Astrum back on Dwilight.

Edit: On the topic of dissent? I enjoy dissent when it has a purpose. I don't like it when it's "just because" - seeing as this situation in the realm is (in my eyes) the former rather than the latter, I'm enjoying reading it so far.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:56:02 PM by Ravier »