Author Topic: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM  (Read 40301 times)

Maxim

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM
« Reply #60: April 13, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »
Nosferatus, grow up. Monty Python? Please.

"but you ARE willing to post a message stating that you are not willing to respond... that's rather interesting, how did you come up with that? almost sounds like a monthy python joke."

Thats the level of Youtube tro'lol'ery at best. I won't dignify it with anything more than that as an answer. The same goes for these such examples -

All 51 of those nobles are probably the same person... :P

And that post about grumpy SA is priceless... :o
I think you are just bluffing bro. You wouldn't even get a warning. You will just lose your multies if you are actually cheating. And if it was a mistake he will give it back to you. Tom wouldn't threaten you because there is no reason to. He will just hammer you.
This implies that you personally never received any such message. Therefore, you are repeating an unsubstantiated rumor.

The OOC sniping on this Forum in general is sickening (See the Dwilight-SA-Crusade topic, the Atamara Norland Topic, etc.), which is precisely why I don't come on here much save for when I find OOC discussions (brought up by a new character in our realm, surprisingly ..) casting aspersions against players in my realm. Apparently if someone from Averoth does speak here it's as bad as if they don't. Make up your minds.

Nosferatus, do you know what I'd really like to know? I'd like to know how people know whats being said within Averoth. I'd like to know how you, specifically, as someone with a character in Madina and as the one who began this topic, know what is being said in Averoth.

I heard that players in averoth claim that the GM's are openly abusing there powers to win an in game war against there characters.
I also heard averoth uses family gold all the time to finance there armies and that the GM's now made it for averoth impossible to take out family gold.

What you are referring to is a single comment, from a single character in Averoth. From what I can see it has not been published anywhere, nor even greatly commented on in the realm itself.

So how do you know about it?

Also the remark you made about family gold is an odd one. Averoth has had a lot of gold stored for a long long time, I can assure you family gold has not been the main staple of our budget. However someone did remark they can't call on family gold now, despite having only ever done so once before some time ago.

But then again that begs the question, how do you know about it?
"Who are you .. and are you relevant?"