Author Topic: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM  (Read 38459 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM
« Reply #60: April 13, 2011, 06:56:55 PM »
a friend of mine started playing there, i was rather shocked by various messages i read when helping him with the game.

I'd like to add that i really like to see averoth do what it does and especialy how it does it, i've always wanted to be part of a realm like that.
But it just doesn't really seem like this realm evolved from in game situations, it really looks like a ooc clique in many ways.
that plus the fact that people spread ridiculous rumours amongst players about the dev team which are very rude and stupid, has caused me to start this topic and discussion.
I hope to create awareness and seek out to make life a little easier for the volunteers that make this game possible.

Players in BM should never think the dev team is out to get them, that is just horrible.
I am trying to do what i can to prevent that.

OW and ps, my monthy python remark did make you involve more active in the topic did it not? :P
That was the exact reason why i did it if you care to know.
I'd like your opinion to be heard and discussed and hopefully make that involve more players playing in averoth to involve in this topic.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:05:22 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog