Poll

Who will win?

Melhed
11 (19.6%)
Thalmarkin
45 (80.4%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: The War of Ice and Sun  (Read 132991 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The War of Ice and Sun
« Reply #330: May 31, 2013, 03:09:19 PM »

2. When Agyr joined us it had exactly 0 bushels. Doesn't sound accidental to me, though separately it could be forgiven as Melhed wished to retain it's food.

Of course, Kalixta DID buy a weeks worth of food once she got access to Thalmarkin markets. Ya'll are whining over the "damage" she caused to the duchy...what damage is that exactly? The regions are healthy, fully populated, and rich. Thalmarkin built and rebuilt something like 5 RC's in the 2 turns Kalixta was there. IG it makes a whole lot of sense to strip the RC's. I mean, no matter the rhetoric for peace, if Ar-Agyr ever declared war on Melhed, why oh why would we let them use our own RC's against us? Nopenopenope and nope. I heard a lot about the "spirit" of the treaty. Talk of future friendship was a bunch of crap, it was an ultimatum demanding utter submission now and forever and nothing less. I'm trying to figure out why there's so much surprise.

And that's to say nothing of the disgraceful manner in which many Thal players comported themselves. I'd never seen anything like that in BM. I was astounded, both OOC and IG.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"