Author Topic: Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds  (Read 23449 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds
« Reply #15: April 21, 2013, 11:10:29 AM »
D'hara is that annoying slightly younger kid who always smelt slightly like he had soiled himself and keeps trying to join in with the older children's games, but nobody wants to make him cry so they choose to ignore him instead of telling him to go away. :p
Can you please be a bit less negative? It gets old, especially with specifically doing it to D'hara so much.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: April 21, 2013, 11:15:59 AM »
Is this where I grab your fist and hit you with it and tell you to stop hitting yourself?
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #17: April 21, 2013, 02:42:16 PM »
D'hara is that annoying slightly younger kid who always smelt slightly like he had soiled himself and keeps trying to join in with the older children's games, but nobody wants to make him cry so they choose to ignore him instead of telling him to go away. :p

Stabbity is a lot like Helga from "Hey Arnold." She had a bad family life. Something about her sister. She takes it out on everyone. Nobody around her really understands her animosity toward Arnold. Helga is one of the bully characters who picks on Arnold the most because she likes him the best. The only way stabbity shows affection is by, well, stabbing everything nearby. I mean, How many IG years did Jonsu spend in D'Hara systematically pissing everyone off?

Then, as Jonsu and D'Hara grew up a bit and got into the dating age, Jonsu, knowing that picking on people wasn't getting her the proper attention or respect she wanted, decided to 180 and date one of those arrogant jock-types from the cross-town rival school in hopes of being chosen as the next prom queen. But her plan got twisted when instead of being jealous, D'Hara just breathed a sigh of relief accompanied with a bit of nervous laughter, wondering "Is it really over?"

It wasn't, of course. Jonsu hated the fact that D'Hara was dating other girls. Jonsu doesn't really date, she...accessorizes. So Jonsu got her new boyfriend accessory to get some of his athlete buddies together to come show those D'Haran's what for. But they were drunk and ended up going home without accomplishing very much. She tried going to church, but so far that hasn't helped her very much either.

Years passed, Jonsu and her Boyfriend got married. He got an athletic scholarship, but made an ass of himself so now most of his new teammates hate him, but can't get rid of him. Meanwhile, Jonsu went back to her boyfriends old highschool where she "works" as a substitute teacher. She now owns several cats.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: April 21, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
Stabbity is a lot like Helga from "Hey Arnold." She had a bad family life. Something about her sister. She takes it out on everyone. Nobody around her really understands her animosity toward Arnold. Helga is one of the bully characters who picks on Arnold the most because she likes him the best. The only way stabbity shows affection is by, well, stabbing everything nearby. I mean, How many IG years did Jonsu spend in D'Hara systematically pissing everyone off?

Then, as Jonsu and D'Hara grew up a bit and got into the dating age, Jonsu, knowing that picking on people wasn't getting her the proper attention or respect she wanted, decided to 180 and date one of those arrogant jock-types from the cross-town rival school in hopes of being chosen as the next prom queen. But her plan got twisted when instead of being jealous, D'Hara just breathed a sigh of relief accompanied with a bit of nervous laughter, wondering "Is it really over?"

It wasn't, of course. Jonsu hated the fact that D'Hara was dating other girls. Jonsu doesn't really date, she...accessorizes. So Jonsu got her new boyfriend accessory to get some of his athlete buddies together to come show those D'Haran's what for. But they were drunk and ended up going home without accomplishing very much. She tried going to church, but so far that hasn't helped her very much either.

Years passed, Jonsu and her Boyfriend got married. He got an athletic scholarship, but made an ass of himself so now most of his new teammates hate him, but can't get rid of him. Meanwhile, Jonsu went back to her boyfriends old highschool where she "works" as a substitute teacher. She now owns several cats.

How does one even comment on this? seems actually pretty tame for a himoura though

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: April 21, 2013, 05:23:09 PM »
Meanwhile D'hara decided to date some girl named Vesperi and got Tybaltian syphillus. D'hara goes on to die, cold and alone, their closest friend having been chopped into three pieces by that kid who used to torture animals, Aurvandil and his meth head friend Asylon. :p
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: April 21, 2013, 06:12:56 PM »

Meanwhile D'hara decided to date some girl named Vesperi and got Tybaltian syphillus. D'hara goes on to die, cold and alone, their closest friend having been chopped into three pieces by that kid who used to torture animals, Aurvandil and his meth head friend Asylon. :p

These both sound remarkably accurate.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: April 21, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
Well this thread trainwrecked :P

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: April 21, 2013, 07:19:52 PM »
I think the thread is called 'politics for five year olds' folks, not Jerry Springer. Jesus.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: April 21, 2013, 08:04:03 PM »
Asylon sits on his porch smoking weed all alone, lacking any close friends.
Terran texts him: Dude wanna hang out?
Asylon: No, I dont like you, and you keep talking !@#$ about my weed.
Terran starts hanging out with the big cool jock kids instead, but keeps texting Asylon.
Asylon: Leave me alone, I DONT LIKE YOU.
Aurvandil comes over to Asylon, shares a pipe
Aurvandil: so yea, Im gonna beat the !@#$ out of Terran, wanna come with?
Asylon: k, but his mates gonna try to beat me up....
Aurvandil: dont worry, we will protect you...
Asylon and Aurvandil walks over to Terrans house.
Astrum shouts: Ey! If you start fighting him, we will fight you.
Asylon & Aurvandil: k.... *sends Terran to the hospital and Asylon starts hanging out with Terrans younger brother Phantaria and make friends with Terran*
Astrum comes over and starts fighting with Asylon, brings his buddies Corsanctum and Morek.
Asylon: so, Astrum, yea, I dont mind this, but we kinda stopped fighting Terran, and we made friends again, so, why you keep fighting?
Astrum: Because you are buddy with Aurvandil, we dont like you, or him, and we dont want you to hang out *calls Niselur to come join aswell*
Asylon: Aurvandil, so, you're heading east, no worries, I got this..
Asylon do not have this.
Asylon: *Sigh* ok... Hey, Zuma amigo, Como estas? venga?
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: April 21, 2013, 09:27:27 PM »
I think the thread is called 'politics for five year olds' folks, not Jerry Springer. Jesus.

Asylon sits on his porch smoking weed all alone, lacking any close friends.

Tandaros, you've never heard of five year olds pushing for marijuana legalization in the Dwilight political scene? You've obviously never been to Asylon.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: April 21, 2013, 09:58:02 PM »
So...I would change that a bit. We got Tarajistian syphillus, and we have friends we just don't know if we have real friends or those who run away when we get bullied.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: April 22, 2013, 12:35:57 AM »
Tandaros, you've never heard of five year olds pushing for marijuana legalization in the Dwilight political scene? You've obviously never been to Asylon.

I live in Seattle, which actually sounds a LOT like Asylon now that I think about it. We have parades where people ride bikes in body paint and smoke weed, and it's considered family friendly.

What are we talking about again?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: April 22, 2013, 12:52:51 AM »
The original post was funny, the rest is mostly just trolling...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: April 22, 2013, 01:34:13 AM »
I admit, I failed to follow the topic. Someone that is actually good with the whole "5 year old"-thingy should carry on, the first post was funny after all.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: April 22, 2013, 02:59:15 AM »
Swordfell is the 4-year old street urchin who plays with rats and mongrel dogs. At least his big brother Morek is the biggest of the big. Although his big sister Luria is icky because girls are icky.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)