Author Topic: Image BM community gives to players via forums, it is horrible...  (Read 25716 times)

Zakilevo

I agree with almost all Vellos said but this specially.

We need to change teams more often but, it is not easy to find new groups in which we feel comfortable and also, when we try, there's is always one that played with you before and that act as you are that old char.

Anyway, forum and IRC are not the problem, we are and I don't know what is the solution. To hid the magistrate cases can be one solution to reduce complains and discussions but, I can also see many disadvantages for doing this. One of them would be that people will not feel pressed to tell the truth once only magistrates will see it.
But then again, I trust our players so, this might not happen.

I might be wrong but I can see more people agreeing with moderation that discussing it so, more moderation can be a solution.

It is becoming harder and harder not to play with the same people. We aren't really getting enough new players for that. Maybe that is one of the reasons why we are having this issue when we didn't have before. Or maybe we are having this problem now since there are more ways to interact with other players oocly.