Author Topic: Atamara Update?  (Read 57604 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara Update?
« Reply #45: January 12, 2014, 09:18:20 PM »
I'd fetch it for you, but I'm wounded... I don't think there's any issue with posting it since it's not exactly hidden info, nor does it really serve as intelligence. Basically, it says that neither side will fight in Lyonesse, allowing passage rights to whomever asked first. The other must wait in their borders, granting 5 days to traverse Lyonesse freely. Both sides (and Lyonesse) must be informed of any passage as well.

This means the CE gets a choke point at Anost (or whatever they have worked out with Silnaria and Eston) and Darka would deal with three possible border entry points. I'll let you do any applicable strategizing about counters or practical movements, but I'll agree the terms are equal yet not fair.
I already knew the jist of the terms but as I am involved myself I don't know the importance of keeping it hidden. Now that its out, the obvious thing for Darka to do IMO is just go to Eston and have battles there instead of their land. There is no reason Darka can't be more aggressive.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton