Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18243 times)

Licinius

• Knight
  • Rise so high, in mud you lie.
    • View Profile
Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Topic Start: June 28, 2016, 06:42:59 PM »
Hello everyone, I am Licinius, a relatively new family in the game. Hmmm, not too sure if this is the right place for this topic.

Many thanks to Anaris for his help with my hiccups while setting up this forum account.

First: Freedom in choices, I love the way you could do anything. You could rebel, duel, loot any regions and perhaps even worship and ally with some Daimons. (Cough*Spearhold)

Second: The community is extremely nice, everyone helps one another (OOC) with their troubles. No one acts immature, well probably due to the age of most players.       

Third: I noticed many players disliking militias, especially cities with huge amounts of militia along with their army which made it impossible to sack the city. I remember reading a saying "One man up on the wall equals to Ten men" well one tactic is to burn all food producing regions and starve the realm, this tactic may also force the enemy's army to get off the walls and defend their lands. I'm not certain but militias will die due to starvation as well right?

Fouth: There are three families I will always remember distinctly. Hemming, Mayhem and Lorganson.
Hemming and Mayhem for making this game even more fun and I love their witty replies! Lorganson for welcoming me into the game and showing me the ropes, I had always thought of Dunbor Lorganson as a sightly obese old man with almost no skill in swordfighting thus he is usually the one getting wounded all the time but he is blessed with a strategic mind.

One day, I'll try to make a character like petyr baelish or perhaps varys. Can't wait to tear up order and bring in chaos.

Hic Sunt Leones, 
Rise so high, in mud you lie.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #1: June 28, 2016, 10:32:11 PM »
It's amazing how you picture Dunbor Lorganson almost exactly as the player who plays him!  ;D
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: June 29, 2016, 05:00:16 AM »
Good that you are enjoying the game. I hope you will enjoy the game as I have :) Not as active as I used to be but this is a great game.

Too bad we are having some issues with activation emails though. Hope that gets sorted out soon so we get some new players faster!

Licinius

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 29, 2016, 01:11:48 PM »
Hello there Wimpie! Gasp* I never knew you are a dev, I like your character in Thalmarkin(Osgar Dacara). A quiet and cautious character, nevertheless he saved the army from being destroyed countless of times.

Zakky, hmmmm were you the one playing a cannibal in South island? I was terrified and amused reading through your roleplays. I remembered reading about your character's rise and downfall during my time in South Island. Cheers!

Hic Sunt Leones,   

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 29, 2016, 08:11:26 PM »
Hello there Wimpie! Gasp* I never knew you are a dev, I like your character in Thalmarkin(Osgar Dacara). A quiet and cautious character, nevertheless he saved the army from being destroyed countless of times.

Zakky, hmmmm were you the one playing a cannibal in South island? I was terrified and amused reading through your roleplays. I remembered reading about your character's rise and downfall during my time in South Island. Cheers!

Hic Sunt Leones,

Remind me who you play again, Licinius?  :)

I'm just a help-out dev for the normal simple bugs. Heavy stuff is still done bye Vita and Delvin  ;D

Zakilevo

« Reply #5: June 29, 2016, 08:40:21 PM »

Hic Sunt Leones,

Thats me ;) Kind of playing as a low energy player these days. Maybe when I feel inspired again, I will be more active again.

Licinius

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 30, 2016, 06:18:01 AM »
Wimpie, I play Madding Licinius in Thalmarkin, I thought you would recognize the Licinius
family name :P

Zakky, I will certainly look forward to your (hopefully) coming* inspiration.

Hic Sunt Leones,
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 04:46:34 AM by Licinius »

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 30, 2016, 08:20:20 AM »
Wimpie, I play Madding Licinius in Thalmarkin, I thought you would recognize the Licinius
family name :P

Zakky, I will certainly look forward to your (hopefully) coming* inspiration.

Meh, I'm not good with family names  8)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 30, 2016, 07:22:54 PM »
I enjoy the name Madding Licinius, idk why
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 01, 2016, 02:41:43 AM »
Stalks with his hunting knife, while licking his lips think fresh meat  ::)
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Licinius

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 01, 2016, 04:01:45 AM »
JDodger, ah the man with the Dodger family name! I am starting to look out for your family name a lot more now, there is always some fun plot or trouble when you are around. ;D

Blue Star, perhaps I'll carve you instead, may we meet on the battlefield. ;)

Hic Sunt Leones,

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 02, 2016, 01:20:38 AM »
 I dont do plots just armies  8)
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 02, 2016, 01:26:31 PM »
I dont do plots just armies  8)

I don't do armies, just militia 8)
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: July 04, 2016, 04:49:58 AM »
I do plot and armies 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: July 04, 2016, 06:35:12 AM »
I guess I do plot...

Because I write roleplays , see what I did there?  8)
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan