Author Topic: Modifying TMP Training Reductions  (Read 86320 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying TMP Training Reductions
« Reply #240: September 20, 2011, 04:35:10 AM »
What kind of PvP has D'Hara done in the last year? If you don't have realms to fight, then go find some hordes. And scattered rogues here and there? There's around 10,000 CS on PeLs border at all times.

It's simple, really. Until TMP is tweaked, you're stuck with it the way it is. Sounds to me you should be exploring every possible way to reduce its effect, since it's !@#$ing your !@#$ up rather badly from what I read here. Not all realms are identical, but TMP is identical for all of them. You've known about it for ages. You've known for ages that if you don't fight battles, you're gonna get warned.

I'm not privy to D'Hara's inner workings, but I know they haven't fought other realms in forever. So, that leaves you with little choice besides fighting rogues. And you're telling me that you're not wanting to do that either. Well, sorry to have to inform you that you brought it upon yourself. And then I'm the arrogant one? Crudely spoken, what /you/ want to do in BM doesn't matter as much as you think it does. If Tom says 'fight more' then you should fight more.