Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 565507 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1005: August 03, 2012, 09:38:39 AM »
With fall of the Coria, i mainly mean that they fall on our hands by force or they join Good side against the Evil Empire :P

Coria is a bit odd bird, somehow i like them... but then again, they are on the wrong side and i dont like how they talk... it is hard to follow, they say things what they dont mean(or i understand them wrong?).

Cagilan Empire is hard to hate, they are good and they deserve their power, but since they use their power "baad way" they need to be fought.

Tara used to be good bunch, but their amnesia about the past is annoying and hypocrisy along with denial of their history... and ofcourse being part of the Evil Empire... so they need to be spanked as well.

But maybby Darka can just blame itself, it should have took contracts against them earlier, maybby they should have let Tara die back the old days. It was good business then, but much have changed since then.

But like said, even thought this war seems to be never ending story and our "coalition" have suffered some major setbacks(South gave up and let Carelia fall and Estons peace with Coria) i dont see we have lost this war yet, vice versa.

NA has recently improved its co-operation and schedules are matching better, Darkas gold stock is at good shape... now we just need to get Coria on its knees, Eston and Talerium to sign peace... and after few years i think we have had some progress. So, mayby this war will be over in 3-5 years from now :)
~Violence is always an option!~