Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 564876 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1500: January 10, 2013, 03:53:37 AM »
Well, first of all, it's OOC... I have some faith that people on the forums respect that. Second of all, that plan is kaput anyway. At this point in time, if the same idea were to be proposed, it'd be Coria, Darka and BoM as the three major powers. Eston would've been the centerpoint, but they're not doing so well. I'd say the plan got destroyed IC in about an eighth of the time we spent working on it.

You've got more faith then me, but perhaps I'm just sour after past experiences.

Some things just shouldn't be said OOC.

What do you mean "we?"

I'm pretty sure you're taking the flak on this one bud. ;D

Man, maybe I'm just sour grapes... but Eston sure got left out to dry in this whole thing... We desperately needed Darka and Coria to be successful, and both just sat by and watched it all happen. Failure on my part, I guess.  :-\

And yes, our General and Most Influential Duke (same player, two characters) up and quit the game... had been playing since '04.

I'm pretty sure that Coria was successful. At least we're larger than Eston now, with a higher population and income. If that's not success, well idk what it is. Not everyone can be as strong as CE.

Also, if you want Darka to be successful it helps if you don't have them attacking the realm which you also want to be successful.

What Eston REALLY needed was Carelia to be successful in their initial strike on CE. or the north staying unified, or your allies following treaties, or the loss of two dukes (one taking his duchy)..etc...

btw, perhaps the Monarchy of Eston is cursed. Things didn't go so well for the last guy either.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."