Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 257608 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #45: March 06, 2011, 12:37:36 PM »
Uninvited or not torture is something that I wouldn't just bandy about as a remedy, banishment is sufficient no? Or negotation. There was also an Astroist temple in the Saxon lands, I built it... It was torn down by the saxons, the temple there preceeded their arrival by many years. The main problem is this, Libero pushed and pushed for a war, and we original Thulsomans decided instead of fighting we would unite with Summerdale and retake Thulsoman lands(game mechanics wouldnt allow our kingdoms to join as one) Then as if by chance , either a curse or blessing... The Saxons came from across the sea and made the Thulsoman exodus so much more interesting, Haruka seized the empty throne of Thulsoma and called her nobles from far lands to rebuild the kingdom of Thulsoma as a new entity, the Saxon Hedremoth faith... For it helped us to fight the war against Libero without our own nobles losing a single man or spending a dime.... the Saxons would weaken Libero for us... We receeded into the far lands away from Summerdale and the north and joined Asylon.

Would an expert on that conflict please weigh in? I am only familiar with the build up, and Libero aggression, not the later Saxon arrival and crusade part
We live lives in beautiful lies...