Author Topic: Asylon Realm Thread  (Read 122918 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Asylon Realm Thread
« Reply #315: December 26, 2012, 12:42:08 AM »
Well,

Priestess Ven who we all remember was killed by D'Harans. So, she is gone.

Myself, I am preaching and not involved in politics like I was before. And because I was all pervasive I have decided to sit back and allow others to grow and run the kingdom. Asylonians are highly independent and almost xenophobic. We follow our monarchy and each leader until now has been recommended by the previous, until now. We are having a true election outside of the established kings decree which will be interesting.

Leofricus was once king of Thulsoma for a short period and Grimrog has served since Thulsoma. Pre-Saxon era I might add. Asylon is also founded on the right of revolution, we support any nobles desire to overthrow the monarchy and establish his own kingship if they have enough support, nothing but monarchists are allowed. But kings must rule by popular support of the nobles.death or retirement being the only other ways to end a reign.

The majority of Asylonians are a collection of old players and some new. I am proud to have kept many loyal nobles. Over the years we lost a few to death or they left like Lady Sianon Eldrake.
We live lives in beautiful lies...