Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 66244 times)

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
A rich stronghold should be created... Most strategic place to ever exist probably... Makes for a great capital :) It would be so untoppled for forever!
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
I would actually like to see a Generic Fantasy Continent.  A few wealthy stronghold/city hybrids, elves, orcs, trolls, etc.    A big bad evil empire near the center, surrounded by mountains and highly defensible.  Definitely could be fun!

Then again, I'd love to see a map of Europe ala Crusader Kings as well. >.>

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
I'll let my daughter named City mate with your son named Stronghold. I want the babies name to be StrongCity.
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Generally, I'd say the official unofficial policy on name changes is that from an IC perspective, they can be considered retroactive.  That is, once you, the player, know that Monte Cristo was once named High Guard, your characters all know that the character was always named Monte Cristo, and everything that High Guard did, they know was actually done by Monte Cristo.

This is because name changes are not an IC tool to change your RP or escape from a bad rep; they are an OOC tool to change bad/inappropriate names into good/appropriate ones.

Served as an escape for me once... Changed an infamous character of mine's name and jumped ship to another island. Worked fine until someone blew the cover :p

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
When I become General women won't exist cause of that kill rape burn option I will always use. BWAHAHA being evil is so fun. :)

The option NEVER said you are raping women or only women.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Zakilevo

You rape women -both young and old, men -both young and old, animals -any animal on sight, corpses -both fresh and rotten....

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
You rape patches of mud.

And that's where baby monsters come from.

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
You rape patches of mud.

And that's where baby monsters come from.

Are you sure? I thought when a mummy monster and a daddy monster loved each other very much, they did something special and several days later the stork left a lovely ickle baby monster in a nearby dung heap :)

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
Are you sure? I thought when a mummy monster and a daddy monster loved each other very much, they did something special and several days later the stork left a lovely ickle baby monster in a nearby dung heap :)

Its all so clear now! We just need to exterminate the storks!

EDIT: curses, now I'm tempted to RP one of my characters being convinced this is true...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 03:11:08 PM by Iltaran »
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
You rape women -both young and old, men -both young and old, animals -any animal on sight, corpses -both fresh and rotten....

Wouldn't that cause the population to grow instead? is not like they use protection in these times.....

peace

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Wouldn't that cause the population to grow instead? is not like they use protection in these times.....

peace

Ummm, rape by a conquering army generally ended in the death of the victim.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Death by snoo-snoo.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Death by snoo-snoo.

Or the viscous stabbing AFTER Snoo-Snoo.

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Its all so clear now! We just need to exterminate the storks!

It's probably easier to just burn all the cabbages.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
And that made me suddenly picture the mass extermination of thousands of Cabbage Patch Kids dolls.