Author Topic: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil  (Read 57005 times)

Fury

Re: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil
« Reply #45: April 10, 2012, 04:11:15 AM »
Investigations in Aurvandil and, to a lesser extend in Fontan, revealed that the military as well as the economy of those realms is working like clockwork with almost no in-game communication.

So what is the problem? Some might not be included to out of game communication? Count me into that, I never post on the forum, and I don't intend to play the game by the forum, or find my gameplay subject to the hearsay of a few players on the forum. situation, I invited other players of my realm to do the same, if you can't even substantiate claims that there is a clan [...]
NoblesseChevaleresque, can you explain how your realm works like clockwork with almost no in-game communication? The emphasis is on almost. Obviously the OOG communication does not refer to the forums and you know this.

Have you even identified who is in this clan? Or if there even is a Clan? I've pointed this out before, if there is a clan, I don't know about them, if there is a clan, they aren't running Aurvandil, if there is a clan, they they don't override any In character processes.
This is fair. Those who are being complained about should of course be identified and more importantly be invited to put up a defence in the forum. Investigations have concluded that there is a clan and as it is not the entire realm members of both Aurvandil and Fontan there will naturally be a few who are in the dark.

In the interest of full disclosure, we also found that the alleged clan is not acting aggressively exclusive. We have seen characters join the realm and be welcome. However, to the best of our knowledge, they are not integrated into the alledged clan and receive none of the suspected OOG communications.
This is what the Magistrates need to focus on. If not aggressively exclusive then how detrimental it is to the game.

Out on another limb, if some of the Magistrates are the accusers in this situation would they be taken out of the council who'll make the final decision? Or will Tom himself do so? I don't believe it would be fair to include the Magistrates who made the accusations as they would have an unbiased opinion.
Another fair point. It is clear from other threads that one or two Magistrates may certainly be biased and in my opinion should recuse themselves regardless of whether they have a character (or not) in the realms mentioned or at war with the realms mentioned.