Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 82367 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #75: August 29, 2012, 12:08:29 PM »
We don't really have much to go on, so I feel like we should avoid having multiple people lynched today. We'll have more to go on tomorrow. I don't think it's a good idea to change votes all day either, unless there's a good reason.

If the knife was struck in our captain's skull, then surely the assilant is currently without a knife, unless he / she got another one from the armoury. Lets ask the armourer whom he had issued a knife within this time interval.

We can always try, but I'm guessing the assailant had his own equipment. Do we even recognize the knife?

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: August 29, 2012, 12:10:50 PM »
We don't really have much to go on, so I feel like we should avoid having multiple people lynched today. We'll have more to go on tomorrow. I don't think it's a good idea to change votes all day either, unless there's a good reason.

No. Unpredictable voting negates bandwagoning (which the traitors will be using in order to get who they want lynched, lynched) and it also instigates tells - maybe not ones that are useful immediately but ones that can be looked back on in the future when we have more information. Seriously, votes are tools. Think in the long game, not the immediate day.

unvote Ketchum
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: August 29, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
Unpredictable voting also makes it virtually impossible to tell who might be the culprit, because everyone is voting like an insane person.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: August 29, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »
Unpredictable voting also makes it virtually impossible to tell who might be the culprit, because everyone is voting like an insane person.

What we really want on day 1 is an entirely random lynch. Anyone with any sort of direction is likely a traitor. So insanity is good.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: August 29, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
Still not very convinced, I will have to think again on everything that's been said (OOC: re-read the posts  ;D)
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: August 29, 2012, 01:39:49 PM »
Vote D'espana

I vote D'espana. He has been casting aspersions all around; plus he always seemed shifty to me.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: August 29, 2012, 02:06:33 PM »
~4 hours til Deadline

ketchum -2- indirik(53), perth(69),
Telrunya -1- zakilevo(52)
slapsticks -1- fury(60)
perth -1- ketchum(73)
d'espana -1- lefanis (80)
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: August 29, 2012, 02:21:21 PM »
Heh. Look like I am about to be killed. How about this? One deal for one deal anyone? ::)

I am a Sage and you all about to lose your Seer to the culprit who killed our Captain ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: August 29, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »
Even if it's true, you know you've just made yourself a target, right?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: August 29, 2012, 02:30:11 PM »
Even if it's true, you know you've just made yourself a target, right?
If it is worth it to find out those who vote me are the culprits who kill our Captain, why not? They want shut me up for good, that much is for sure ;D

So if I am killed, you all Sailors will know who to look for. That is the best clue left behind by me. Till then I going enjoy my rum, aye that be true I am Sage 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: August 29, 2012, 02:30:19 PM »
Just as expected, on this first day is difficult to suspect clearly on some one, it will be too random. The assasin would kill couple of us before we start having strong suspects.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:12:09 PM by Sonya »

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: August 29, 2012, 02:33:15 PM »
So just because you have one vote more then several of us you just let every assassin know you're the Sage, presumably? The vote can still go any way, but now you'll likely be a target no matter what...

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: August 29, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
VOTE D'ESPANA, because he is targeting one person constantly, as if he knows who the culprit is.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: August 29, 2012, 02:35:46 PM »

So if I am killed, you all Sailors will know who to look for. That is the best clue left behind by me. Till then I going enjoy my rum, aye that be true I am Sage 8)

What nonsense is this mariner?

It seems that Scurvy got you, such things doesn't exist in the sea, we sail looking for treasures and adventurers, is true that our captain wanted to hunt a big white whale... but about being a Sage....is stupid!

peace!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:11:55 PM by Sonya »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: August 29, 2012, 02:38:08 PM »
So just because you have one vote more then several of us you just let every assassin know you're the Sage, presumably? The vote can still go any way, but now you'll likely be a target no matter what...
Well, that would be the most ideal way to fish out our Captain murderer, wont it? It shall be the duty of innocent Sailors to protect Sage if most of us want to survive until then. If not, you could be the murderer. Perhaps I have too much rum, I have make it a bit simple. Those who vote me could be murderer, those who no vote me are not 8)