Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 553357 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #225: October 20, 2012, 12:03:21 AM »
What are you talking about? Angroth starved and will rise again as a mini kingdom when the time is right. Asylon was formed in revolution and I always encouraged freedom of the duchies. And numerous times suggested the kingdom break into 3 seperate kingdoms. Since the game is moving towards larger and larger power blocs the only way to survive now adays is alliance federate with everyone. If I was insured that 5 permanently federated realms with a combined noble count triple that of Asylons with economies to boot were going to borg the whole map I'd push for more indepence of kingdoms. The same concept Aurvandiil has for its fronlines , advance and build kingdoms and let them fo what they want. More fun and dynamic.

Chances of rebels and disorder should be tweaked higher the further a region is from a capital to encourage kingdom growth.

And dont be so proud of how things have worked for the moot, oh wow not a few months ago SA was pushing to wipe out and now you are friends. You are friends because of fear, because without them you are dead. Its not a point of pride.

We live lives in beautiful lies...