Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 98221 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #165: October 30, 2012, 03:54:09 PM »
Velax, you protected Zaki on day 2 to stop his lynching, something you denied. A both of you did not vote for the past few days except for Zaki on Penchant yesterday which was already a sure thing. Seems like going under the radar to avoid suspicious to me. One of you are definitely the agent and the other the Thing. At least that's how it looks like to me. Somehow you seems to be on the researcher side for a certain reason and today it was DK.

DK starting to lead the lynching after i accused him of bandwagoning. First 3 days of bandwagoning and then the next 2 days of leading...
Zaki just remains under the radar most of the time and did not vote until previous turn which was quite obvious it is gonna be Penchant

D'Espana protected Richard and since D'Espana is in the clear, it's either Richard managed to convinced him, or he is afterall the good guy. I am still suspecting Richard though for I have not known any single role he is playing here.

But since Velax did not come clean with what he is doing unlike most of us and the fact that he only seems to initiate the voting without getting involved himself unless he thinks he is being suspected - I am going to VOTE VELAX