Author Topic: The Resistance  (Read 35499 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Resistance
« Reply #60: February 26, 2013, 01:57:45 AM »
After a free day to gather advice and different opinions, I have two things to say:

First, I am dissapointed by the lack of contribution of most of our members thus far. In a full day, only a handful have made themselves heard, and only one outside the first group has volunteered. That makes my choice easier, though.

Second, I have decided the team for the second mission. Lefanis, Thomasgriff, Dishman and myself will be operatives this time. Please speak up, rebels, for we have imperial scum to hunt!

Its not completely safe nor can Dishman for sure be considered the spy if things go wrong, because they spies might have simply chosen to not sabotage the first mission so that it doesn't immediately make them suspicious.

Absolutely, and if anyone says otherwise he is definitely a traitor. In fact, I've got the funny feeling that we will have a sabotage in this round. We'll be 4, which is 50% of the 8 people we are. I'd be amazed if no baddies are going out with us.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: February 26, 2013, 02:21:26 AM »
Dishman's selection had to do with something he said. Anyway, I'm ready to go on the next away mission.
Although I am not trusted as your rebel buddy judging from your messages, I am still volunteer everytime a new mission come up. Count me in for all missions. For Rebel!
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: February 26, 2013, 02:23:04 AM »
Second, I have decided the team for the second mission. Lefanis, Thomasgriff, Dishman and myself will be operatives this time. Please speak up, rebels, for we have imperial scum to hunt!

D'Espana, the mission leader, proposes a team. The rest of the team deliberates.

Feel free to discuss the choice in public, or even say who you are voting for, but all votes must be PMed to me.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: February 26, 2013, 02:48:01 AM »
I approve D'Espana proposed team of Lefanis, Thomasgriff, Dishman and D'Espana.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: February 26, 2013, 04:37:14 AM »
Norrel, i can be replacement if it is needed :) i am available now but on a 24 hours once or twice basis. Cheers.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: February 26, 2013, 07:10:14 AM »
Norrel, i can be replacement if it is needed :) i am available now but on a 24 hours once or twice basis. Cheers.

Thank-you. I'll contact you shortly when I do.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: February 27, 2013, 02:02:12 PM »
What happened?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: February 27, 2013, 03:35:32 PM »
Gogogo mission!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: February 27, 2013, 09:13:32 PM »
I'm still missing a number of votes. I will sub someone out within 24 hours.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: February 28, 2013, 02:50:50 AM »
The votes are in!

Dishman - APPROVED
Ketchum - APPROVED
Lefanis - APPROVED
Arundel - APPROVED
Fury - APPROVED
Penchant - APPROVED
D'Espana - APPROVED
Thomasgriff - DISAPPROVED

With another almost consensus, the team is a go.

Operatives, please PM me either mission success or mission failure.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: February 28, 2013, 03:40:46 AM »
Sheesh, why the disapproval? You're even going with us! >:(
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #71: March 01, 2013, 06:15:28 PM »
GoGoGo!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: March 02, 2013, 08:01:19 AM »
Norrel, its great that you are GMing, but I am pretty sure one of your characters autopaused a two turns ago.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: March 02, 2013, 09:16:27 AM »
Norrel, its great that you are GMing, but I am pretty sure one of your characters autopaused a two turns ago.

I'm not the one holding us back. We've always been waiting on players and only players.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: March 02, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »
On that note: operatives who have not yet sent me a message, you have 24 hours.