Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 148355 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #60: June 08, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »
To the citizens of the town of Strange Chasm of Bees:

Well, folks, unless you have a brilliant idea or a miracle happens, I believe this is the end of our town. It was a good run and we did our best...well, most of us did our best. I don't like giving up, nor does Edward (especially Edward). If you want to go camp outside, be our guest. Edward and I will be drinking water and singing during the attack, at which time, we will be devoured. It has been an honor and a true joy playing with many dedicated people. We will miss you all. Krime777, topher, and myself are currently in a coalition. If you care to join, send a message or ask on one of the threads, since we actually read the forum. Let's hope for a miracle, though. Good luck to all in the next life and happy scavenging (Edward says kill a zombie or two for us). We will be back at 1:00PM Central Time (20:00 Game Time) to watch the fireworks (or as Edward calls it "The Witching Hour").

Yours most sincerely,

Whisper In The Dark

P.S. Edward will eventually be making his final farewell speech/rant when we get back. Bear in mind, Edward is not as nice as I am, so expect to be offended.

For those in the first coalition, might as well share this. It was too long to put it on the coalition board.