Author Topic: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.  (Read 18242 times)

Licinius

• Knight
  • Rise so high, in mud you lie.
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff about Battlemaster I enjoy.
« Reply #45: July 08, 2016, 06:03:21 PM »
The other is to voice dissent in public. If there is something you do not like, become vocal about it and see which nobles join you in this. In this way you gain respect while not being the rebel, but rather seen as contributing towards the realm. If you play this game well you get enough supporters to strike when dissent is high enough. You begin with 1 or 2 huge things and after a while you bitch about every little thing the ruler does (or doesn't), which I found rather effective as well in my time in Caergoth :)

The bitching part reminds me of either Mayhem or Hemmings. I suppose that's a smart strategy, it eventually makes the player seem a much better choice for rulership.

How does everyone write/type arguments so well?! I'm at my wits end trying to take my reasons in this thread and posting it as my reason in Battlemaster, It seems rather OOC as well as IC to do so.

Well I'll have to take Jdodger's advice soon, "you should look for another realm", hmm it does bring up some options including a very tempting realm with Mayhem inside.

Hic Sunt Leones,
Rise so high, in mud you lie.