Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 39309 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Reply #15: July 01, 2016, 05:19:23 PM »
Dude, do you really hate Perdan so much you are willing to make clearly untrue statements OOC?
The war was both limited in scope beforehand and smaller realms paradigm was not in any way jeopardized.
You do not know what you are talking about. The war was not limited in any scope other than words. Perdan said they wouldn't loot, or TO regions. Then they did all those things. They even told us 'we will give you back your regions after the war', then they decided to keep them anyway. So much for !@#$ing passage rights and limited wars.

No, I am not lying as you accuse. I do not hate Perdan. I helped prevent Perdan's death. We could have destroyed Perdan, never could have returned like they did, and destroyed all that years of sirion-perdanite historical rivalry. No, we tried to cooperate and do something unique and different. And then Perdan went back to the same old imperialist 'destroy anything that is not our puppet' self it has long been.

I had once wanted to play in Perdan one day. I hate the assholish behavior Perdan has exhibited to everyone since several older players have returned. I hate seeing players pushed out of the game because Perdan winning is the most important thing to these players. Perdan and Vix made a huge deal about being pro-small realms and limited conflicts, as Eponllyn had been advocating. Perdan/Vix pushed Eponllyn away to circlejerk about how awesome they were in pro-small realms and limited conflicts. And then they !@#$ing trash Eponllyn because Perdan can never let Eponllyn have a homeland, it always has to keep coming after Eponllyn to destroy it, time after time...Eponllyn's entire realm history is basically a list of wars by Perdan or Perdan's puppets attempting to take more land from or completely destroy Eponllyn. Eponllyn's response when Perdan's life is in their hands? To give them redemption...and Perdan !@#$s them for it. I wish I could continue, but I already feel myself getting too stressed about this to do so.

There is nothing to be respected by Perdan's rise. Its another disappointing episode in the tale of BattleMaster players deciding that Winning is more important than Playing with others, same as ruined Atamara. But no one will learn until they've driven more players away with their toxicity.