Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 39393 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Reply #75: July 08, 2016, 12:49:13 AM »
that's the thing vita. i dont see any perdan players getting this worked up, even though other players, including ones that have no current or recent problem with perdan, are referring to perdan as various unflattering anatomical parts and other things, decrying everything perdan does, etc.. perdan players have taken that criticism in stride, defended what they felt was necessary and even admitted that some of the things said about them are true... which is pretty rare for the internet.

i dont think you have said anything particularly offensive, but there is a tenseness in your words that will make people who have spent time interacting with you a bit concerned. we dont want to see you this upset over a game.

just as a personal me to you, i think a lot of your stress related to the game itself lately is you picking a lot of lost cause realms to get involved in. sometimes its just easier to take the path of least resistance and choose a realm you can just have fun in instead of trying to right all the wrongs of the world.

this is at least a semi hardcore game in many ways. the weak will be eaten by the strong. if you dont have the time, energy, patience, whatever necessary to be superman, dont try to be superman. just have fun with what you can do.

Sooooo much bull!@#$. The Perdan players are not just "taking it in stride", they've been some of the most obnoxious !@#$%^&s about all this.