Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 564925 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #270: June 26, 2011, 12:25:25 AM »
I have a character in Atamara for 6 years so yes i know the history of whole Atamara pretty well :)

The only reason i hate Coria is because they may be insignificant in power but their position is such that in this war with their arrogant behaviour and absurd political moves they are causing a huge problem.Also what i cannot stand is arrogance by someone that should try to get no attention in such a continent wide war.So why are they so arrogant?

Because from one side as i see it they try to approach Eston  and make them believe they want an alliance with them in the future or maybe even actually want it while on the other hand they will pretend friendship to Tara that just burned Eston to looting by both siding them on their defense and of course report them all the movements wherever they go.

I would describe them as a two face buffer zone with tons of arrogance. :)

Also i burst out like this when in the previous post Silverfire included Coria into the "single most organized and efficient allied military system on Atamara" when they begged for a way out of this war when they took beating in it.

Size doesn't matter because size can change and since you seem to be an old Atamaran i will remind you that Tara used to be down to 5 regions as well but now is almost as significant power as the Empire herself.Things can change if you have the right friends but you must choose a side and not be a backstabber of such caliber :P

Talerium is also using the buffer zone role in this war with the difference they actually have an importance as size but at least they do it with dignity and with cards open,while Coria is trying to play the smart ass bully that jumps behind the back of his huge brother and cries threats.

OOC and IC yes they piss me off.IC for multiple reasons OOC because i can't hear a statement such as the one i quoted and see it being called a fact.

that's all :D of course i bare no hatred for players and i m totally talking on a game related relation.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 12:28:57 AM by Misericordia »
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-