Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 572935 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #990: August 02, 2012, 11:02:45 AM »

I really don't understand why it is so difficult for some people to understand how Darka acts after so many years in Atamara.
Darka is not fighting this war as a mercenary realm yes and in fact i think it is the second time i witness that in the realm, last time they fought for personal vendetta it was against Red Span.

As Indirik correctly said Darka was one of the realms to start this whole war against CE because the  threat of that realm growing constantly and pretty much having the alliances it has was scary for the north and the whole continent as well.

But you cannot really expect that Darka would turn her back to Talerium.I mean if we logically think of it ,yes Darka would love to maintain the her current size throughout this war.Since so far she was used to be neutral territory because she was mostly paid to fight by one side she wants the same even now.

Let's not forget Eston, Talerium and Darka incident before this war that started off a war between Eston and Darka.It is is difficult to bring down your defences when such things take place behind your back.

Yes we cannot demand from Eston things against Coria when we have the same agreement with Talerium but we are talking about realms with totally different history and alliances and friendships on a completely different level.Darka is allied to Talerium for ages and mostly when their leaders remain the same it is rather difficult to break that bond.

Also let's be honest,yes Darka used to be a super organized realm ,always with lots of gold in order to make the difference on the battlefield but that is not the case in this war, the restrictions for the Northern Alliance are so many that you cannot have fun without ending up stabbing someone at the back.And i expect to see who will take the knife to be honest hoping that at least that will bring up some sparkle to this war.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-