Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 261734 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #300: April 28, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »
hence why we haven't stepped in yet :) worst thing would be if we were seen as the agressor...
it's not sure yet, but very probable that we will intervene. Seeing that Aurvandil could be seen as a new Grand Duchy of sorts.

yeah why is it that fissoa sees aurvendel as brothers or even as similar?
All you have in common is perhaps possible size and the fact that your capital is on the edge of the two continents.
There is nothing else there is in common.

Fissoa is founded by Leon, Eldrond and some other fissoans, in full suport and coopertion with the republic, it's government and Abbot.
Aurvendel was founded by banned nobles from Librero Empire from a failed rebellion, they where received with open arms by Fionn and some others in Madina and where very quickly given the duchy of Candiels whom they eventually succeeded after a long periode of isolation( they did not help in fatmilak isle against monsters while other armies form other duchies did help them) and the revolt in Madina, without a single word on the subject before.
They planned it in secret and then seceeded creating a civil war between the republic and candiels.
Fissoa was founded under the complete opposite circumstances.

There is no religious similarities nor cultural(it's founders come from the exact opposite of the map), Fissoa is more centralized than Madina, but no where close to an absolute monarchy, last i checked fissoa was a sort of feudal monarchy with a powerful duke and a council of lords, no where near the philosophy of Aurvendel, more close to the fuadal republic in Madina.

I see no grounds except location of the realm that would create a feeling of brotherhood or what so ever.
Perhaps it's the philosophy to keep realms small.
That is not the sole philosophy on which aurvendel is founded, i am certain it is mostly founded because of the will to rule there own realm(as was clear in the libero rebbellion, quite certainly ooc friends).

I was quite surprised to see fissoa care so little about the civil war and de civilisation of Madina.
Bonds between Fissoa and Madina apparently have seriously dropped the last year, perhaps it was the isolationism of Governor Sage.
Abbot has always kept sending some letters on regular basis.
Lets pray to god there won't be a governor as boring as Sage anymore...
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog